chapter VI

Janet's POV.
"Janet calm down please.? I heard Tami said.

"Too late." I said with venom laced in my voice.

"Aw shit." Tami said while sitting down and pulling a flask out.

"Well well well." Never thought i would see you again." He said.

"What the fuck are you doing here." I said to him.

"Just came to see Toni why you are worried."

"Cause little dick ass nigga that's my wife get your hands off fore i rip it off." I said to him while walking to Toni.

He kept his hand there testing me and i just gave him a deadly smile and i noticed he looked a little scared.

Within a second i blacked out and there is THE ONE

"I'm backkkk bitches and ready to kill." Damita said.

Toni's POV.
I got damita jo off of him and send them out of the room leaving me and damita Jo alone only food and sex will calm her down but i know she won't eat the hospital food so it the best.

"Toni let me kill him right now." I shut her by kissing her and wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Mmm Toni let me kill him after what he did to you." She said and she was right because he did broke me to the point where i couldn't think for myself and be who i am around people or him.

"You can rough him up and bruise him up but bring yo ass back here in one piece." I said with demand as i grabbed her face and seen damita slowly coming out i gave her a kiss before she went to sit down on the bed.

"Y'all can come in now." I said cause i knew they were standing there.

They walked in and Tami sat down and he walked towards me and slapped me and damita Jo got up and threw a damn knife at his ass.

"You motherfucker gone put your hands on my wife and expect me not to do anything hmm then you are out of your fucking mind."

"So Toni this is what you left me for huh for a woman." He asked me.

I stayed silent and damita got the hint.

"Listen here little dick." Damita said to him.

" The reason why she is with me and still is because i show her what real love is no matter what and it's not just in the clothes and the jewelry and the houses and the cars, no no baby boy it what in the heart it how i look at her and say she beautiful every single day without hesitation, and also you lost out when you fucking raped her sister and niece in her house and she came to me crying and begging for me to help her and i did.

As damita/Janet was talking to him i had a flashback to that day.

Flashback

"Baby I'm home." I said while walking through the dark house and taking off her shoes.

"Please stop no stop it's not right." I heard a familiar voice.

"What she don't know won't hurt her." I heard my boyfriend say to my sister so i stayed by the wall to where they couldn't see me but i can see them.

"Let me go i don't want this at all you're with my sister it's not right at all." Tamar said.

"Mmm babygirl you smell so good and now shut up and give me some pussy." Malik said.

"No malik now let me go." My sister said while she got up from the couch and pushed him off.

"And where you think you going." He yelled at her and grab her arm pulled her down on the floor and unbuckle his belt then took it off and put it on her mouth and took her pants and panties off while he undress her and insert himself inside of her and she began screaming and i couldn't stand there and just let him do that to her and get away with her so i got the phone and called the police and he got arrested and went to jail.

Flashback ends

Janet's POV
I went to grab him by the neck and dragged him through the hall and took him up to the roof and held him over.

"DAMITA JO stop you're going to kill him." I heard Tami say but i didn't give a fuck this nigga gone die today.

"WAIT stop please don't kill my husband." A voice said.

"And who are you." I heard toni asked her.

I'm...

Well decided to update.

What you think about Toni ex boyfriend being there

What you think about being in "control".

Should i have Tami a regular character or nah.

(Malik)

(Malik)

(Angel malik wife)

(Angel malik wife)

Comment/vote