chapter XX

Janet's POV
So me and toni are at the ivf doctors office and we are waiting for the results to come im so excited to see if im pregnant if im not i will try again until i can't no more.

"Well congratulations Mrs. And Mrs. Jackson you are indeed pregnant actually 8 weeks to be exact." The doctor told us and looked over at toni she was crying and they were tears of joy.

"We are having a baby." I said to her.

"Yes we are." Toni said before her voice cracked.

"Aww Toni don't cry listen think of this as your chils you are carrying without your condition." I said to her.

"Thanks baby." She said to me.

The doctors came back and we talked bout the possibility of a waterbirth and the other things and we left and went my mother in laws house and sat there and talked about life we told her about the baby.

Then toni decided to take me to the beach and have romantic walk and picini.

She brought my favorite which was strawberries and whipped cream chips ice cream grilled chicken with asparagus and rice and some wine for her and apple juice for me.

"Thank you baby for this night out." I said to her.

"Anything for my wife i love you." She said before she kissed me and we both laid down and looked at the stars and stayed silent.

And i closed my eyes and soon fell into a deep slumber with a smile on my face.

Short chapter...

What y'all think toni and janet are going to be parents.

What you think the baby is going to be a boy or a girl.

Y'all ready for some drama these next few chapters are going to pull your heart strings y'all will hate me but y'all love me get ready

Vote/comment