chapter XIV

Toni's POV

So me and janet are the ivf center and we trying to figure out who is a more liability to carry.

"Mrs and Mrs. Jackson." The doctors said to us.

"Yes." I said to her.

"I'm sorry Mrs jackson you are not a liability to carry due to your lupus." She said to me and i nodded even though i knew it was true.

"However Mrs. Jackson you are a liability to carry." She said to janet causing her head to shot up quickly.

"Excuse me?." Janet said shocked.

"Yes you are a liability to carry." She said to janet and janet looked at me.

I nodded my head to let her know to go ahead and do it.

"Um let us talk bout this and see where our heads are at." Janet said to the doctor.

"Baby are you sure bout this?." Janet asked me.

"Baby yes I'm sure I want you to have this experience with the baby and besides I would love to see us being parents instead of me being in labor dying I want to see us raising this child together with love and respect it is my dream please do it for me." I said to her while crying.

She wiped my tear away and kissed me.

"Okay I'll do it for you just because I love you too much to lose you not only as my wife my soulmate and partner in crime and ride and die." She said to me.

"I love you damita jo." I said to her.

"I love you too Michelle." She said to me.

Janet's POV.

The doctor came in after toni called her in and it was silent and finally looked at her.

"We going to have a baby." I said to the doctor.

Toni smiled so brightly and it caused me to smile as well and because that smile I know that she happy I'm happy.

Short chapter I know

What you think bout them being parents

What will you think they will have.

Vote/comment
And oh go check out my good sis ros2cool book it is called Yes Ms. Jackson you will love it