chapter III

Toni's POV
So apparently tiara and janet know each other somehow and me being the nosy wife i want to get to the bottom of everything.

"So tiara and janet how you two know each other?." I asked her.

"We know each other through a mutual friend from college." She said while janet gave her deadly stare.

"So deborah how are the kids doing?." I asked her to break this huge tension in the room.

"They are great." She said while looking in the menu to see what she want for dinner.

"That's great." I told her i noticed janet got up to go to the bathroom and ten minutes later Tiara goes to the bathroom the fuck she doing.

Janet's POV
So i was in the bathroom minding my business when Tiara walked in the bathroom and i got extremely nervous.

"Well well never thought i see you again." She said while moving close to me and pressing her body against mine.

"I thought i told you to leave me alone." I said to her while moving towards the paper towels to dry my hands but she pulled me back with full force and looked at me with the look i never want to see again.

"Look bitch i own you once i tasted you...you were mine no matter what yeah you are married to toni but your pussy belongs to me whether you like it or not." She said before kissing me and walking out the door and i felt uneasy and uncomfortable and scared  because i knew how she was.

I walked out to the table where we was and sat next to toni while they continued their conversation while i was being quiet and i would chime in every now and then.

"We should do this more often and soon i had fun." Toni said.

They agreed and we gave hugs and left i drove and toni stop me and told me to pull over and i did.

"What going on with you've been quiet since you came back from the bathroom are you okay?." She asked me.

"I'm fine just tired from earlier." I lied.

"You're lying." She said.

"How did you know?." I asked her confused.

"I've known you for 16 years married for 10 years i know when my wife is lying to me and plus you tug your damn ear when you lie or stutter." She told me.

"Okay fine... Tiara is someone i never thought i would see again and we were friends before i met you.

Flashbacks
"Tiara where are you boo?."

"I'm in the kitchen." She said and i went to the kitchen of her apartment and seen cooking something and i sat down and talk to her about my ex rene.

And next thing i know i've been drugged by the soup she gave me and i was tied to the bed naked.

"What the hell?." i said to myself

And when i noticed is that she was naked as well and she forced me to sleep with her and she would beat me until she felt tired which was not very often and then she had some guys come in and have their way with me and i got pregnant by one of them she beat the baby out of me.

"No no no no please don't do it." I begged her to stop before she hits me.

"I'm sorry you leave me no choice." She said before she punch me in the stomach repeating over and over again she made me eat her out while i miscarried.

Flashback ends.

"Every since that day i've been ducking and dodging her since but when i met you... You brought me back to who i was and am as human being as woman and most importantly your wife." I said to her

"So wait was she the girl that got kicked out because she tried to kill the dean because of some classes she want to switch classes and he didn't let her?." Toni asked me

"The reason why is because she wants to be with me twenty four seven and i told the dean what happened to me."

"Oh okay so what happened in the bathroom today? "

"She came to me to threaten me about me being hers no matter what."

(Imagine her with out the towel and the stuff on her face)

"The fuck she talking about." She said

"She wants me to divorce you and go to her."

"No the fuck you ain't." She said.

"What you mean?." I asked her.

"Baby i love you until the day i fucking die you gotta stop being so fucking nice and gullible and learn how to have a back bone and show that bitch who is damita jo immediately."

After toni said that i realized that i am gullible and too trusting so from now on the real bitch is coming and ain't no stopping her.

"I'm back bitches." I said and toni looked at me and gave me a smile that she knew damita jo is here and she is not fucking around anymore.

So what y'all think is going to happen
How you feel about deborah do y'all like or nah.
How y'all feel about tiara
Stay tuned for the next chapter 😈😈😈😈😈