chapter IV

Janet's POV
So it has been two weeks since the dinner and let's just say we don't have no problem no more damita Jo set a bitch straight deborah even set her ass straight I've decided to clear my day and give the kids a break from school it was too cold and icy for them to be out and me and toni decided to play house around the school without the janitors being there.

"Oh shit baby keep going that feel so good." Toni said while i began her eating her out with her holding my head and her legs wrapped around my neck as i locked her legs in on my desk.

I moaned sending vibrations to her pussy as she was running her hands through my hair.

Then all of the sudden we hear something beeping.

"What the hell is that." Toni said.

"I don't know and honestly don't care now let's get to my meal please. I told her while putting her back on the desk.

As I'm eating her out again we heard something crashed through the window and some chemical came out of it and me and toni were coughing trying to get out the office and school trying to breathe and the next thing i know everything went black.

Such a short chapter huh well i did it for pepsthebest cause she and alot of people have been supporting me during my grieving so here you are sis im sorry it so short.

So what you think happened.

Who you think did it tiara or someone else.