chapter I

Toni's POV.
I'm on my way home from work and Janet is still at the school for the c2 pipeline and I've decided to go to the grocery store to get some food and make janet her favorite tonight and my outfit is cute.

(Toni outfit)

As i make my way to the grocery store i ran into someone i haven't seen since high school.

"Omg Toni Michelle braxton." She said.

"Can i help you." I asked her.

"It's me Deborah cox." She said.

Then it hit me where i know her from.

"Omg hi, it's been so long how have you been." I asked her while grabbing the noodles and putting them into my basket.

"I've been good and living life to the fullest with my wife and kids." She said.

"That's good." I told her while we talked some more and we exchanged numbers and left the store and went home."

I got home just in time to make dinner and run Janet bath water cause i know how she is about working a long and hard and she wants to relax.

(Janet outfit)

"Hey babe,q dinner is ready for you go ahead and wash your hands and sit." I told her before kissing her.

"Thanks babe what you make it smells delicious and im starving." Janet said.

"You're welcome, that is parmesan chicken with pasta and white wine."

"Ooh sounds good I'll be right back." Janet said as she left the room.

Janet POV.
My wife is so good to me she is just everything i need and want and when I'm lonely she is there and our anniversary is coming up soon and i want to do something special for her and more probably take her out to Paris or bora bora for our anniversary.

I walked back into the dining room finding toni fixing our plates and pouring our wine and we sat down and said grace and began eating.

(Wine)

(Wine)

"So how was your day." I asked her.

"It was good, guess who i ran into today at the store." She tells me.

"Who." I asked confused while grabbing a bread.

"Deborah." She said.

"Omg." I said shocked cause i haven't seen her since we graduate high school.

"Yep same thing i said." She said while continuing eating her food and drinking her wine.

After dinner was over we decided to watch a show called Zane sex chronicles on our dvr.

I can't Toni was getting turn on by the sex with the lesbians she would place her hand on my leg and her hand would move up to my thigh and she looked forward knowing what she is doing smirking and all of the sudden i feel toni fingers go into her favorite place and finger me then she looked me into my eyes and i picked her wrapped her legs around as i Carried her upstairs to our bathroom and we got naked and got in the tub and we fighting for dominance and your truly won the battle.

"Ooh baby that's feels so good right there." She moans in my ear and that was music to my ears as i started leaving trails on her neck to her breast and stomach we had a big to where we can anything we want in the tub i switched positions on her to where she is on her back and i propped her legs on the side of the tub and took my finger and began fingering her teasing her and watching her face as she begs for more fucking and less teasing.

"Oh baby please i need you i want to you to eat it so good, please ooh shit." She moan.

"Unh uh, what the word babygirl."

"Please." She said while testing my patience.

"Wrong say my name baby say it." I encourage her to say my name.

"Daddy please eat me out." She said while looking at me.

And that gave me permission to go underwater and began eating her out and it didn't hit her until she said

"Ooh fuck damn baby ooh shit."

"Keep going don't stop."

And i got up and took a chocolate covered pineapple and bit it and gave it to her and went back down again.

After eating her out for like good 15 minutes we got out the tub and dried off and we still naked and she went to lay on the bed bout to go sleep if she thinks we are done she got another thing coming i walked over to my dresser and grabbed my handcuffs and my favorite strap and handful her to the headboard while she asked me what im doing.

"You'll see very very very soon." I said.

I put my strap on and spread her legs since she already wet i just inserted it into my wife beautiful pussy and hearing her moan and groan begging me for more and she thought we were over not by a long shot.

"Ooh baby fuck right there that's my spot." She moaned while i began fucking her with no mercy and i took off the handcuffs.

"Face down ass up now." I demanded.

"Yes daddy." She said as she assumed the position i inserted it from the back and began pounding her shit.

"Aah yes daddy fuck your pussy its your please. I want to feel your tongue please daddy." She said while begging for me to not stop i Gave her my tongue and took off the strap and sat our cores together and began fucking her like that.

"Oh shit baby your pussy feels good on mines." I told her.

"Yes it does keep going im almost there." She said with rasp in her voice i knew she was gone lose her voice in morning.

"I know you getting close let it feed momma tonight i said while.placing my head between her legs for eating her out for the time for the night.

She released into my mouth and i took every drop and clean my mess up.

"Hey babe your working tomorrow." She asked me.

"Not tomorrow is Saturday why." I said.

"Deborah want us to have dinner with us tomorrow with her wife." She said.

"Sure im fine with it."

She kissed me and laid on me with her body on top of mines and i wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead and went to sleep.

So this chapter is for spokensins because i made a deal with her.