Chapter XXIV

Janet's POV.
So me and toni are at Mom angela house because she want together and have dinner and there a certain person here that i don't like at all but I'm going to be nice and on my best behavior until then if the bitch feel froggy let her jump.

"Pause the fucking show why you hate her what she do to you?." The author asked me.

"Are you going to keep popping in like this all this?." I asked her.

"Uh duh." She said to me.

"Why?." I whined.

"Cause it my book im writing it." The author said.

I rolled my eyes at her as she giggled.

'But for real tho why you don't like her?." The author asked me.

"Cause the bitch thinks she all that knowing damn well she not." I said to the author.

"Whew chile i know that feeling welp let me get finishing writing before the readers cuss my ass out as usual." The author said to me.

"Yes please and Mia?." I called her name before she left.

"Yeah." The author responded.

I grabbed her gift from me and janet's car and she looked at me confused.

"Janet baby come here?." I said to janet.

"Oh you giving Mia her gift?." Janet said to me.

"Gift... Is it a special day or something." She said looking around.

"Girl... Happy birthday." I said to her.

Okay let's pretend my birthday is today and not yesterday.

"Mia hurry up and open the gift." Janet said rushing her.

"Okay demanding much... Oh hell to the no." She said looking at us.

"We know how much you love  Beyonce so we decided to give you this." Janet said to her passing the phone.

"Hey Mia happy birthday toni and janet wanted to make this day extra special for you as the friend and sister they never had so i decided to add my personal touch to look on the top of the box." Beyonce said to her.

"Omg tickets and basckstage passes to your show." The author said to Beyonce.

"Yes my driver will be there at 7:00 to come pick you up go home get dressed and get sexy mamas happy birthday." Beyonce said to her.

"Alright then ill be ready." She said while handing me the phone to finish talking to Beyonce.

"Thank bey you doing good?." I asked her.

"Yeah im fine it just with shawn gone and im alone in that big ass house and our kids are grown i need something to keep me going." She explains.

"Hey i understand just make sure you treat her right she is a special woman and her heart is too pure." I said to her.

"I will talk to you later." She said to me.

"As a matter of fact janet lets go home mommy to be i know you are tired and ready to lay down." I said to janet.

"Yes i am cause your daughter is kicking me like she ain't got no sense." Janet said to me.

"Uh momma me and janet bout to go home so she can rest." I said to her.

"Okay make sure you call when you make it home baby and take care of my daughter and grandbaby." She said to me.

The reason why i wanted to leave is because i miss my wife and im horny.

So we got in the car and drove home and i went upstairs to our bedroom with our bathtub and ran some water And threw some bubbles and roses in there.

"What are you doing?." Janet asked me.

"I thought you would like an entanglement for the night before we head to bed." I said to her.

"Really toni." She said while looking at with a look..

She took her clothes off while i took mines off and got in.

We stayed in the tub for the night and made love.

Aw that was a nice suprise they did for me

What you think about the chapter.

Do you something will happen.

So my birthday was yesterday so happy belated birthday to me

Let me know what yall think in the comments.

Vote/comment