chapter XII

So since it is toni birthday today I decided to do time jump in the story just to celebrate her day I will get back to the part of the last chapter soon

Janet's POV.
So it's been two weeks since toni beaten tiara ass and her birthday is today so I decided to take my floyd mayweather wife out shopping and she will get her surprise tomorrow.

"Baby where are we going?." Toni asked me.

"Don't worry about it... It's a surprise you just sit back and enjoy the ride my fighting queen." I replied to her as I'm driving to her favorite mall.

"Go shop, get what you want I'll be right back." I said to her while handing her my black card with unlimited on it with me money is no object.

"Where are you going?." She asked me.

"Don't worry I'll be good and beside I gotta get your gift." I said to her.

I kissd her before I left her to forever 21 and Rue 21 and pinks while I went to kay jewelry store.

"Hi Mrs. Jackson how are you?." My friend and also jeweler asked me.

"I'm good Marquez I'm here for my order." I told him and he smiled so bright.

"Yes I will get them for you." He said to me.

So i got a phone call from my guys at my house letting me know everything being set up the way I wanted and everything is going according to plan.

"Here you are Mrs. Jackson
Your total is $100,489,89 cents." Marquez said to me and I gave him my black card which had 800 million on it.

"Thanks Marquez I appreciate it." I said to him.

"You're welcome come back anytime." Marquez said to me.

"I will." I said to me I noticed toni was too busy shopping I walked right passed her and put her gifts in the trunk and came back in like I ain't did nothing.

"Hey baby girl." I said to her.

"Hey baby how was shopping?." She asked me.

"It was good you got what you wanted.

"Yes but I want your opinion on this dress I really love." She replied to me as she went into the back to put it on.

(Toni dress I couldn't find a full picture of her dress but y'all know which one I'm looking for)

"Damn how much?." I asked the owner of the store.

"$3,000." She said to me.

"Toni get it and that black one too." I said to her as I gave the manager my card and purchased the dresses.

"You got everything baby." I aksed her as she put her stuff in the car with her in the front and I took her to her mom house and let her get ready there.