chapter XI

Toni's POV.
So me and janet are watching strangers things on Netflix well I'm watching strangers things on Netflix janet well she is too busy eating her food to pay attention but ask me what happened in the show.

"Toni what Happened?."  She asked me.

"Uh maybe if you would stop eating and pay attention you wouldn't seen what happened Eleven seen Barbara dead and she looking for will."

Somehow I ended up explaining to her what happened and the unthinkable happened our favorite show the l word comes on.

"Aw hell." I said out of loud.

"Well toni get ready it bout to be a long night.

"Ugh fine." I said while taking my thongs off and spreading my legs knowing what time it is.

Three hours later

"Shit baby." I moaned as she fucking me so good I dont want her to stop at all.

" damn your shit wet asf as usual you love being wet for Zaddy." She said to me which I love.

"Yes Zaddy i love being wet for you keep going shit." I said to her as she continues to thrusting inside of me.

Oh shit throw that ass back." She demanded me.

And I did that as she turned me over and began thrusting faster and harder

"Yasss baby I'm bout to cum." I said.

"Cum for me babygirl." She said to me and I did.

"Shit thanks Zaddy I need that." I said.

"We both needed it." She said to me as the door bell rings.

"Are we expecting anybody?."  I asked.

"I don't know but um I'll be back." She said as she put on her robe and went downstairs.

Toni POV.
As I make it downstairs I noticed something was right I just shooked it off and went to the door.

"Yes can I help you?." I said to the person and she turned around.

"What the hell are you doing here?." I said to this individual in a angry tone.

"Not to see you... Where my side piece at?." She asked me while being disrespectful towards me.

"Listen I'm going to tell you one time what the hell are you doing here?." I blocked her way coming in as she tried to force herself in my damn house.

"Damn toni like seriously?." She asked like she live here and pay the damn bills."

"Baby who's at the door?." Janet said to me as the bitch pushed me out the way.

"Daddy I miss you." She said while running to hug janet.

"What the hell bitch get off me." Janet said to her while pushing her down.

"What is wrong with you baby?." She said to me.

"Tiara first of all why are you here and second of all why are you here and third of all why are you here?." Janet asked her three times.

"Ugh I miss you and I want you back." She said to janet.

"Ha you are ten years late." I said to her.

"Toni." Janet said to me in warning tone.

"Janet shut up she gone come up in my damn house like she pay the damn bills and then tries to kiss you which however is bout get her ass beat all up in down this house I'm bout to drag her like janet did metamucil on the legends panel." I said under one breath.

"OK no more legend panel for the rest of year." Janet threatened me.

" Janet threatened me

(Toni reaction)

"Baby can you get rid of the peasant so I eat I'm hungry and what I want is not on the menu." She said to janet and janet looked at me the next minute I know.

"Aw shit um I'll be in the living room baby handle your business." Janet said while kissing me and walking away.

Janet POV.
Y'all may look at me like I'm crazy and I just left that bitch there well you finna see in a few.

"Aaah janet come get her." I walked pasted the front door and seen toni got her in a choke hold with her legs.

Y'all know me I continued eating while walking past and toni stopped looked at me and got up and kissed me then tiara tries to leave but the door was locked and it only opened when toni and I  commands it open the door.

"Uh I don't think that you don't want to do that." I said to tiara as she grabbed toni favorite vase.

"Aw hell." I said I knew it was going to be a long night so I might as well go upstairs and take a bath.

What you think is going happened next.

Somebody bout to die today.

Vote/comment