Chapter 44

One hour passed, Amos dropped the tip of his greatsword to the ground and a quake followed. The energy around his body gradually dissolving as loud heavy breath escaped his mouth.

In front of him, there were still thousands of Prototype Angels and what's more annoying was the coward who leads them, Rago the angel.

That man kept laughing to the point of teary-eyed. "Oh God, this is so entertaining. Maybe instead of killing you guys, I should put you to work at the circus."

He spitted something invisible to prove his annoyance at that man. "Bah! You are such clownery so why don't you work there yourself. Put on spandex or something. I'm sure you will get a lot of attention."

Rago gritted his teeth, offended by what he said. Such an oversensitive being. "You dare mock me, Demon!? When my brother heard about this. He will destroy this whole world!"

Instead of feeling threatened by the angel, he laughed out loud at what his opponent said. "Bahahaha! What is this!? Don't tell me you're also a spoiled brat who can do nothing but whine to his brother!"

"You- Demon! Die!" Rago shot something at him from his hand. It was a golden glowing sphere as big as a bowling ball.

He deflected it with his greatsword but he was still pushed back a little bit. 'Shit! I used all my power killing those Prototypes.'

"My dear followers, kill him!" The angel ordered.

Hundreds of Prototypes once again charged at him both from the ground and the air. Running away was more than an option for him but he had to protect the castle and the dome. His people were counting on him.

With that determination, he strengthened himself and swung his weapon at all the enemies who dared to approach him. One or two that slipped by him would be killed by the General inside the vicinity of the castle so he didn't have to worry much about it and just focused on the fight.

He might appear winning but he was slowly reaching his limit. There was no more spiritual energy that he could squeeze out of his body so the only thing that left was his brute strength. He was like a literal one-man-army, fighting to the death to protect his people.

The greatsword became the support for his standing as it was buried in the ground. "Damn it... There won't be an end to this guys. They keep coming."

"You've come to your end already? What a pity." Rago who was still hiding behind the Prototypes crossed his arms, grinning to his stupid-looking ears.

"Whatever..." He chuckled by himself. "If you want me to die before you will protect all the people then so be it! But if you don't, I will find you in hell, Gureon! You bastard of a prince!!!" He yelled to the red sky as the enemies charged at him for the kill.

|

Gureon who heard the scream of his brother let out a silent laugh, closing his eyes as he crossed his arms. He wasn't surprised that Amos knew his presence considering he used quite a lot of energy when he got rid of the Prototypes around the dome.

"Now, should I help him or not? What a tough decision to make." He pondered, thinking hard about what he should do while watching Amos getting attacked by the white dudes.

"Yah! I changed my mind! I don't feel like dying yet so a little help, will you!?" Amos shouted from below.

"Hmm, I guess I help and tell Eunbi noona about it. She would be happy and proud of me. Yeah, I'll do that."

Decided on what he should do, he vanished from the roof of the castle and appeared in front of Amos at the barren land where the battle took place. He dropped down with a bang, annihilating the surrounding white angels with a dark purple sphere that violently pulsating around his body.