Chapter 33

Eunbi slammed her palm on Siyang's abdomen and a quick shockwave erupted from his back.

Her opponent coughed out blood before a solid kick landed on his jaws, sending him a few meters to the side.

Watching Siyang sliding away on the floor of the helipad, she lowered her leg that she used to kick him earlier.

A trapped breath inside her lungs finally had been set free when she was sure that the fight ended.

She wiped the claws mark on her cheek. "Fighting a Vampire sure is different."

She turned around toward the two audiences and displayed a thumbs up, smiling cheerfully at them.

Awed struck Taejin and Yuri like the thunder as they watched her defeat Siyang with little to no trouble at all.

"Daebak... No wonder Gureon hyung is acting so brave. Madam Eunbi is awesome." The boy commented.

"At first I thought Siyang and Eunbi unnie is equal but that guy didn't stand a chance at all at the end," Yuri spoke her mind.

What happened in front of their eyes was real but still, it was too good that it turned out to be impossible to believe right away.

A man who caused the suffering of their families and the town finally downed on the ground, totally defeated.

Thinking that everything was over, Eunbi took a step toward the two youngsters before she stopped, suddenly getting goosebumps.

Taejin and Yuri also felt that as they looked at each other and gulped. It was a feeling that couldn't be described.

The lights around the edges of the rooftop flickered, making the helipad turn dark then bright again. It went on a few times.

Eunbi took the bad feeling that she felt as a sign of something dangerous.

She instinctively rushed to Taejin and Yuri however, those two were already flinging toward her direction with strong blows.

Those two teenagers crashed right into her grasps. "Yah, are you guys alright?" She helped them to their feet, worried.

"I'm fine, unnie but what was that?" Yuri glanced at their former standing spots but saw nothing.

"Something knocked us over but I didn't see nor hear anything," Taejin squeezed his shoulder at the spot where the unseen force hits.

The lights then went back to normal, shining the rooftop before they heard someone groaning behind them.

They spun around and Siyang was getting lift up by his neck by an unknown man, wearing all white. His black hair slicked back.

"You- what are you doing here?" Eunbi automatically moved in front of Taejin and Yuri, knowing how dangerous that man is.

The man slammed the vampire on the ground several times until the floor crack and tossed the body away.

"It's been a long time, Eunbi but let's talk after I'm done with this filthy vampire." The man walked toward Siyang, lying helplessly on the ground.

"You know him, Madam Eunbi?" Taejin asked, curious about how she knows someone who has an aura that sinister and inhumane.

"You two stay back. That guy is...something else." She told them and dashed toward that man.

She jumped up, swinging her hand at the man which was easily dodged.

She followed it up by kicking the man's chest but missed again as he blocked it with one arm, though the impact makes the man sliding back a few steps.