Chapter 34

Blinding lightning reached down from the clouds before the ground shaken momentarily afterward.

It as if the lightning was the signal of the death of a fallen angel, Armaros.

His body turned into dust and blown up to the sky by the wind and all that left were his white clothes.

Gureon, the one who took away the life of the fallen angel, as always, didn't feel anything of his action.

Deep inside his mind, he chuckled, accepting the fact of what his origin is. A Devil.

"Gureon, are you okay?"

Eunbi's voice made him finally let go of his halted breathing- a shaky breath.

He turned around. "I'm sorry. I killed him."

The woman who could be both a medicine and a poison to him displayed a curing smile.

"Don't be. You have done nothing wrong." She said and went to him.

"No, wait." The scythe in his grasp vibrated so he stepped back.

"It will swallow you whole if you are weak enough to fend against it but I guess it won't affect you anyway, right?" Siyang spoke.

He could be seen mostly recovered from the earlier injuries that he received from Eunbi and Armaros.

"Anyone want it? As a souvenir perhaps?" Gureon asked and when no one gave any answer, he shrugged.

"Okay, I will break it then." He showed off a freestyle spin and looked at Taejin.

"You can become a Vampire lord or something with this. Sure you don't want it?" He asked the younger, hoping that he would accept.

"Heck no, hyung. It gives me the creep just looking at it." The boy shuddered as he hid behind Yuri.

He sighed, feeling a bit sad that he had to destroy an epic weapon. "What a waste..."

His grip on the handle of the scythe tightened and then it was consumed by the dark purple flames before it broke into thousands of pieces.

The sinister aura of the weapon couldn't be felt anymore and that made him realize the fight had ended.

After what just happened, he assumed the Vampires wouldn't dare to cause trouble again but he still needs to sort it out properly.

Just in time, two of Siyang's followers, Jaejoong and Yooyoung arrived at the rooftop as they immediately jumped onto the helipad.

"Are you alright, Siyang?" Jaejoong asked.

The two newly arrived vampires were facing him, being cautious and ready to engage.

"Do I need to get rid of you guys too?" He casually asked.

"What?" Yooyoung's eyes then landed on the white clothes near his feet and widened. "Did you..."

"No need. I'll take it from here." A new unfamiliar voice echoed and it was right behind his nape.

When he turned around, blurry claws almost scratched his eyes out if not him, quickly tilted his head back.

The one who suddenly attacked him was a girl in a high school uniform, smirking as she got ready to strike again.

"Gureon!" Before Eunbi could take a step forward, two women in a black suit blocked her way.

It was the same for Taejin and Yuri, they were blocked by two men in full black attire.

The only people who could move were the vampires but the sudden appearance of that high school girl disabled all of their functionalities.
.
.
.