Chapter 30

Gureon and Eunbi were strolling around the town for almost thirty minutes but they still had no fixed destination of where to go.

Besides, they didn't know the layout of this town all that well, so they just followed wherever their legs brought them while enjoying the walk in silence.

To be honest, for Gureon, it wasn't his legs that dragged him but it was his wife as she kept pulling him whenever she saw something intriguing here and there.

Eunbi suddenly squealed and hugged his arm even tighter when they reached the area of the park which surprisingly quite lively with children and adults alike.

"Awh! Look at those kids! They are so cute!" She exclaimed and pulled him inside the park.

"Noona, stop pulling me. My hand keeps bumping into something it shouldn't..." It required a lot of courage for him to say that.

She slowed down and turned toward him as she acted a confused face. "It shouldn't what? What is it?"

"Well, you know..." He hid his reddening face to the side.

"Know what? How should I know if you don't say it?" She pressured, getting closer to him.

"Noona! Stop teasing me!" He pouted, pulling his arm away from her and walked to the nearest bench.

She giggled while watching him sitting down before she joined him on the bench. She stared at his still-pouting face while he tried hard to resist looking at her.

"Yah~ I'm sorry. I can't help it because you look cute when you are embarrassed." Her lips stretched to the front.

The resistance didn't last long as he chuckled. "No, I'm not. You are." He jerked his head to her.

Eunbi flipped her dark black hair confidently. "I know."

He scoffed and rolled his eyes to the other side.

What his wife said wasn't wrong but he wanted to tease her for her adorable reaction that could kill people with diabetes.

"What was that for? You wanna die?" She threatened, gritting her teeth.

"That doesn't sound so bad. I can only die by your hands anyway." He casually said and leaned his back against the bench spine.

His last sentence made her slightly confused. "What do you mean?"

He looked at her. "Want ice-cream?"

Her eyebrows raised up.

"I'll get us one. Wait here." He smiled and stood up.

Eunbi watched him walking to the second entrance of the park where the ice-cream cart was located and it felt like he was avoiding from explaining what he meant.

'Is there still something that I don't know, Gureon?' She could only ask herself at that time.
.
.
.

"Hmm..." Gureon hummed long, thinking about which ice cream he should get.

"Ice cream for two, perhaps?" The male seller suggested.

"Umm, no... Only one but make it big, please?" He ordered but sounded more like a question.

The female worker smiled brightly at him although he noticed that she looked pale. In fact, everyone that his eyes landed on was paler than they were supposed to be.

He shouldn't have cared but it was still irritating knowing they had to live every single day while losing their blood to a bunch of freaks.

"Yes! We can do that!" Said the woman excitedly and giggled.