Epilogue

8 years later, everything was normal and peaceful. The battle with the King of the Angels and the exiled Goddess was buried in the memory but not forgotten.

However bad the battle was, something good still bears its fruits from it as the sour faces between Angels and Demons and humans subsided little by little.

To make things better, the acting ruler of the Infernal World, Amos, put up hundreds of heavy barriers at the border of the Infernal to prevent any Rogue Demons from crossing over.

Because of that, the Demon Hunter households lost their job and became normal household, living in their respective neighbourhood like a normal family. No action and all business.

Headmaster Kang and Kwon decided to travel around the country. The reason they did that is to fix their relationship and to redeem the time they have lost for each other over the years.

Everyone is happy and supported their decision much to their liking.

As for our main two protagonists, they have their own small family and business so they are content with that, just being beside each other day by day.

They lived on Gureon's farm as he became a full-time farmer, a rich one, mind you. As for Eunbi, she has her own studio for photography as a hobby.

After a while, it unexpectedly gave her a lot of income but since Gureon supported most of her needs, all the money went into her saving for the future, specifically for their one and only daughter.

Speaking about their daughter, Eunbi was hanging their family photo on the wall. It was taken yesterday, the 8th birthday of their beloved princess.

Satisfied with the angle and visibility, she smiled. "You still love creeping up behind me, don't you, darling?" she said and glanced back as a pair of solid arms wrapped around her waist.

Gureon stamped his wife's neck with a kiss. "I can't help it, you're—"

"Don't say it or I will kill you." She glared to the back.

"Okay, I won't." He stayed quiet for a few seconds and said it nonetheless, "You've gotten fat."

His joking statement got him an elbow on the guts as he stepped back and laughed it off. Eunbi who still wasn't done with his arse began chasing him out of the house to the front porch.

Out of nowhere, he stubbed his toe on the wooden rail beside the stairs. As he hopped in pain, she caught up and pinched his waist.

"Ouch!"

With only one foot supported his standing, he fell to the back.

Luckily, before he could fully fall and roll down the stairs, Eunbi pulled him into her embrace, glueing her front against his chest and securely locked her fingers behind his back.

She smiled up, sincere but playful. "Is your toe okay? That's your karma for bullying me." She pouted.

"I'm not bullying, I'm stating fact because you know, my love for you grew together with your... thickness." The last word came in a low whisper.

He grabbed her jaws and leaned forward for a kiss. To his surprise, she slightly opened her mouth as he could feel her lips curved up.

He knew better not to upset his wife so he gave her what she wanted in broad daylight in front of their house.

When both satisfied, they pulled away as she bit her lower lip, smirking. "You haven't changed much, still cheesy. I hope Yujin doesn't inherit that from you or that boy Rayeon might ditch her."