Chapter 19

*inhales* I'M IN LOVE WITH THAT OUTFIT DON'T TOUCH ME-

. . . . . . . . . .

Almost all the ruckus has settled down except one thing. That was the wailing of Dongheon's mom.

She had been screaming for a while now while cradling her eldest son with her husband and youngest son beside her.

Dongheon was still breathing and even his eyes were still open but he didn't move. His body was stiff like a mannequin.

"What have you done to my son!?" The middle-aged woman shot a teary glare at Gureon.

"Just a little something to help him keep his hands to himself next time." He replied like it was nothing.

The woman yelled something at him again but his ears started buzzing as he held the wound on his shoulder.

'Looks like the poison started to kick in, damn it...' He thought to himself.

Eunbi who was standing beside him noticed the discomfort look on his face. Even his whole face turned pale.

"Gureon, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay, noona." He displayed a weak smile.

When her hand touched his arm, she was shocked. "Yah, your body is hot."

"No, really. I'm good. Don't wo..." His words trailed off as well as his body, falling to the side.

Luckily, Eunbi and Hyewon were near him to slow down the fall as they carefully laid him down on the floor.

"What happened to him? He looked fine just a while ago." Eunbi asked while slowly positioning his head on her laps.

"He did say that the dagger was poisoned," Hyewon answered, eyeing the said dagger before Ravn kicked it away.

"Call the medical team! We got three injured people here!" Sounded Headmaster Kang to whoever that was still in the cathedral.

He would have done that himself if he wasn't injured and couldn't walk at the moment so he could only help by giving the order.

San acted fast as he took the initiative and ran out to the main building to call for a medical team or just whoever that was there at that time.

In the process of losing his consciousness, Gureon still smiled as he observed the face of his wife. He hoped he would be able to see it again.

"Unnie, your husband is on crack. How can he smile while slowly dying?" Hyewon commented.

Gureon wanted to laugh looking at Eunbi's angry face while she babbling something to her sister but his consciousness finally left him.

.
.
.

While Gureon was asleep and in a recovery state, Headmaster Kang, Eunbi, and Hyewon sorted the situation out.

The three of them agreed to let what happened to slide away this time.

But, if people from Umbra happens to attack them again, they would be ready and wouldn't hesitate to engage them with full force.