Your EX wants you back

(Modern AU)

EX/N = Ex's name (if you don't have an ex make one up lol)

Gale:

THE EX THAT YOU ENDED ON GOOD TERMS WITH

          You were out with Gale, in the food court of a mall, waiting for him to get back with your guys' lunch. Pinterest was the only thing keeping you company at the moment, and Gale was taking longer than expected.

          "Must be a long line," you mumbled, placing your phone down and leaned back in your chair with a small sigh. 

        "Y/N?" Your head lifted at the sound of your name and your face broke out in a friendly smile. 

        "EX/N! It's so good to see you! How've you been?" You stood up and hugged him. He laughed and hugged you back, tussling your h/c hair. 

         "I've been better. Mid-terms are being a real pain in my ass right now," he said with a small chuckle after pulling away. You laughed and rubbed the back of your neck, rocking back and forth on your heels.

         "Oof, yeah I get that. Well, study hard my good man! Nice seeing you!" He waved as he began to walk off.

         "See you! Bye!" You waved a little before sitting back down with a smile.

         "Who was that?" Jumping in your seat, you turned to see Gale with food and a peeved look on his face. 

         "Old friend. Well... more like ex-boyfriend, but it doesn't matter," you told him, taking the tray and setting it down on the table. He sat across from you with a sour look. You only sighed and flicked his forehead. 

          "We ended on good terms ya dingus. We both realized that we were better off as friends and we've stayed that way since! He has a girlfriend for crying out loud! She's actually very nice, I follow her on Insta," you said, eating your food. Gale only raised an eyebrow, but eventually sighed and took your hand in his. 

          "Yeah...okay..." You rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek. 

          'Weirdo.'

Peeta:

THE OBSESSIVE EX

        Tears threatened to spill from your eyes for the upteenth time that week. Your ex, EX/N, had once again followed you on Instagram with a new account. No matter how many times you blocked him, reported him, changed your own account, he still managed to find you and try and get back together with you. Not thinking twice, you immediately reported and blocked the account, throwing your phone on the other end of the couch after. You hugged your knees to your chest, shaking a little as you let out strained breaths. 

        "Cookie? You ok?" You looked up to see Peeta, who was shirtless after getting out of the shower. His parents were gone for the weekend and your own parents were letting him stay at your place until they got back. You bit your tongue and shook your head 'no' before curling up again. He quickly hurried over and brought your body close to his, rubbing your back.

        "Hey hey, it's ok. What's wrong? What happened?" You hiccuped and latched yourself to his side. 

        "It's EX/N."

        "That crazy guy you used to date?" You nodded.

        "He won't leave me alone. I've blocked him once again a couple minutes ago, but I know he won't stop. He will not rest until I get back with him," you cried, hiding your face in your sleeves. Peeta slowly shushed you, kissing your temple.