He Gets Jealous (His POV)

Gale:

     I was walking back to the Seam after a long tiring day of hunting towards Rooba's. Y/N had finished early and I told her to leave and I would meet her there. When I arrived, what I saw made my jaw drop and I almost dropped my kills. Andrew, a boy from the richer part of District 12, had backed Y/N to a corner of the shop and trapped her. She looked very uncomfortable and mad. 

      "Andrew, I will say it one. More. Time. I have a boyfriend," she said, glaring at the black haired boy. Andrew smirked and moved his face closer to hers. 

       "Well, he's not here right now." I gently put my stuff down on Rooba's counter and walked over to them. I grabbed Andrew's shirt and pulled him off of my girlfriend. 

        "Yes. I am." The boy's face went pale and I drew my fist back and punched him right in the nose. A sickening crack filled the air. Andrew fell to the floor with a thump, holding his nose. That's when Y/N hugged me as tight as she possibly could. 

         "Thanks." I smiled and noticed Rooba standing behind the counter with her arms crossed. 

         "I'll give you 15 for the squirrels and another 7 for the rabbit." Y/N smiled and reached to take the money. Rooba pulled her hand back. 

         "And 25 for the scene I just witnessed." My eyes widened in shock and Y/N's jaw fell to the floor. I thanked Rooba too many times than needed and we left, but not after Y/N kicked Andrew in the stomach.    

          "Gale?"

          "Yeah?"

           "Stop getting jealous." I blushed and grabbed her hand.

           "I'm not jealous."

Peeta:

      I saw Y/N playing with her puppy and I got a little jealous. She's been hanging out with it more than me lately. I got up from my chair and walked over to her. She looked up at me and smiled. I just stared down at her. She got confused and stood up.

     "Peeta? Is something wrong?" I just bent over and picked her up, swinging her over my shoulder. She screamed in fright.

      "What the heck?!" Then she calmed down. Uh oh. Y/N then regained her balance on my shoulder and looked at me from the side. She had a half- closed eyes smirk on her face. Y/N chuckled and I put her down. She kissed me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

       "If you're jealous of my dog, I am going to laugh." I blushed for a good 20 minutes after that.

Cato:

       I glared at my girlfriend and her friend, Devon, from afar. The boy was telling her jokes and funny stories and Y/N couldn't help but laugh. Devon was a tall boy, shorter than me, but taller than Y/N. He was thin and slightly muscular with shaggy auburn hair and big brown eyes. Devon left about 5 minutes and Y/N walked back over to me, giggling slightly. I crossed my arms and frowned. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

        "What's wrong?" 

        "You seemed happy with Devon over there," I stated blankly. She giggled and shook her head. Then she sighed.

        "Oh yeah. Devon is amazing. He's so funny and tall and handsome." I clenched my fists and turned away from her, ready to walk away. Y/N giggled again. 

         "I can totally see why his boyfriend likes him so much!" I turned as red as Devon's hair and turned back to my girlfriend who was doubled over in laughter. 

         "Devon.. He's.. He's-," I stuttered. 

         "Yes Cato. He's gay. You have absolutely no reason to be jealous."

         "I'm not jealous." Y/N smirked and gave me a look.

         "Sure, Baby. You keep telling yourself that."

Marvel:

        "Marvel, you are SO jealous," my girlfriend said, laughing. I turned back and glared at her. 

        "You know, you're right. I am jealous. You totally hugging that guy and allowing him to kiss your cheek!" Y/N laughed again. 

         "Marvel, I-." 

         "No! You were totally flirting with him in front of me!" She gave me weird look.

          "Marvel.... He's my cousin." I went pale and lowered my arms. 

          "Cousin?" I asked, nearly choking on my own spit. 

          "I told you last week. I said that my cousin, Ian, was coming for a visit and that he might be a bit affectionate. We're as close as family gets! Weren't you listening?" I mumbled something and looked down at her. Y/N stood on her toes and kissed my cheek. 

            "Try not to get too jealous when my brother comes next month."

Jason:

       I walked into training after lunch and my jaw dropped. Y/N was on Peeta's back, getting a piggyback ride from him. She was smiling and Peeta's arms were securely locked below her thighs. Peeta and I had about the same height and build, so I don't know why she would choose him over me. I stormed over to the pair and stood beside them. Y/N looked down at me over Peeta's head and her face lit up. She jumped from his back and I caught her bridal style in my arms. Y/N kissed my cheek and hugged my neck. I glared at Peeta and walked away. My girlfriend  looked behind me. She laughed and jumped out of my arms. 

       "If you were jealous, you didn't need to glare at him," she said in between laughs. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her waist.

       "How did you know?" 

       "After you walked away from Peeta, he mouthed jealous to me." I shrugged. 

       "Whatever. Just don't kiss any other guys."

       "Wouldn't dream of it."