Caught Making Out

(This is actually my favorite preference topic)

Gale:

    Gale had pinned you to a tree in the forest, kissing your neck. He attached his lips back to yours and you tugged on his hair. Completely oblivious to what was going on around you, you guys hadn't noticed Katniss.

     "Hey Gale, I- oh my god! Really?! HERE?!"

Peeta:

    It started out with just a simple peck that escalated to a heated make-out session. Peeta was hovering over you, kissing you. Your hands were on his chest and he parted to take his shirt off. Effie walked in ten seconds later. 

      "OH MY GOD!!! Y/N!! PEETA!!"

Cato:

     Seriously? Is there ever a time where you AREN'T making out?

Marvel:

       It was in the arena. There were only handful of tributes left. Marvel sat with you between his legs, his chin resting on the top of your head. 

      "You ok?" You nodded. You turned and kissed Marvel on the lips. He returned it, but wrapped his arms around you waist, pulling you closer to him. You turned enough so that you were straddling him. Clove walked back.

       "Really guys?" You blushed and pulled away.

       "Sorry."

Jason:

     You two were just training together, when a spin ended up with you bumping into him, connecting your lips together. You blushed and pulled away. 

     "That was awkward. Sorry," you said. Jason smirked and grabbed your forearm, pulling you to him so that your faces were only centimeters apart. 

      "Aw baby, I don't mind." He connected you lips and you returned with an equal amount of passion. About 1 minute passed before he licked your bottom lip. You smirked and denied him. He frowned against your lips and pulled you closer to him, causing you to gasp. That's when he got his chance.

       "Um, guys? I know you may FEEL concealed, but I just found you, so yeah." Crap.