Finnick Catch-Up: Part 2

Caught Making Out: Finnick came home from a long day of working and opened the door to the house you two shared. He couldn't even take his jacket off before you pulled him down for a passionate kiss. Finnick returned it instantly, wrapping his arms around your waist. You continued doing this for a couple more minutes until Annie herself walked in and interrupted you two. 

You get hurt: You get hurt all the time. It's when you break something that Finnick goes into total panic mode. It's hilarious.

His Favorite Color On You: Black. He thinks it makes you look amazing.

Your Favorite Modern TV Show: Psych. Shawn and Gus make him crack up and he told you that Juliet O'Harra's personality is almost exactly like yours. Meanwhile, you were secretly shipping yourself with Shawn Spencer. It was funny when Finnick found out.

He gets you a pet:

   He gets you a red tailed hawk!!! The hawk just swooped down from a tree one day and perched on his shoulder

   He gets you a red tailed hawk!!! The hawk just swooped down from a tree one day and perched on his shoulder. Finnick smirked and walked over to you from behind. He took the hawk off of his shoulder and put it on your shoulder. You jumped at the sudden weight, but then squealed in delight and kissed him. The hawk was later named Thunder.

He Picks Out Your Swimsuit:

His Jealousy Level: 9/10. Finnick easily gets jealous and while make the guy flirting with you go pale and run away.

He Gets Jealous (His POV):   I walked through the district towards the cafe Y/N was working at. When I entered the little building, it was bustling with people. I strained my neck to try and spot my girlfriend. Unfortunately, when I did, the only person in line was a guy my age with a brown mid fade quiff haircut and blue eyes. He was leaning over the counter... openly flirting with Y/N! My fist clenched and I stood near the two, not noticed yet. 

           "So, beautiful. How about that date?" Y/N sighed and angrily placed a coffee pot down behind the counter. 

           "I said, no. I have a boyfriend and you are creeping me out. So, go away." The guy smirked and played with a strand of her hair.

           "You're cute when you're mad." Ok. That's my cue. I walked over to the guy and placed a hand on his shoulder.

           "Yeah. She gets real adorable when she's fuming. Which is what she's going to be if you don't back off." The guy gulped and ran out of the cafe. Y/N laughed and leaned over the counter to kiss me.

           "Jealous," she whispered before helping another customer.