Where you two had your first date (slight AU)

(I know this is late. Just go along with it)

Gale:

   You and your boyfriend both went into the woods for a picnic. It was quiet and romantic.... until a bear crashed it and you two had to run. Gale apologized over and over, but you were laughing your head off saying that it was the best date you'd ever had.

Peeta: 

     Unsurprisingly, you both had a date in the bakery. He taught you how to make cakes and cookies. While you both were making cupcakes, you teasingly threw a handful of flour in his face, which turned into a full on war against each other. By the end, you and Peeta were on the floor with him holding you from behind and laughing. Let's just say you both baked a lot more after that.

Cato:

    Cato took you to a fancy restaurant in District 2. It ended up with you both getting mad at waitress who took interest in him and tried to ruin the evening. You then got all up in her face, causing her to cry and smear her makeup. After the date, you both just stayed at your house cuddling and laughing about the evening.

Marvel: 

     You and Marvel went to a romantic comedy movie that was showing the theaters. (You can choose your fav) You both laughed and kissed each other whenever the couple in the movie kissed. The best part of the evening was when a kid from a couple rows down caught you two locking lips and said EEEEWWWW at the top of his lungs. You and Marvel doubled over in laughter and his mother was absolutely horrified. 

Jason:

    You and Jason went ice skating for your first date. Jason had only done it 2 or 3 times, while you were a natural. You did tricks, spins, figure eights, while Jason tried his best to keep up with you. It was absolutely adorable watching him cling on to the side of the wall. And, every time he was able to copy your movement, you kissed him. So, let's just say his determination rocketed after you told him that. 

Finnick:

    You and Finnick went swimming at the docks on your first date. There were water fights, kissing, diving contests, kissing, different contests, did I mention kissing? Anyway, it ended up with lots of laughing and you two hugging under the pier. It was great.... until the shark showed up and you had to book it.