How you meet

Gale:

     You were walking through the woods, knife in hand, when a snap of a twig made you spin around. You raised your weapon, to be greeted by a tall, muscular boy with dark brown hair. He put his hands up in defense and walked over. 

      "Calm down," he said. "I'm not here to hurt you. In fact, I'm hunting myself." You hesitated for a second before putting the knife down and crossing you arms across your chest. 

      "Who are you," you asked. 

      "Name's Gale. You?" 

       "Y/N." He nodded slowly. 

       "Pretty name for a pretty girl," he said, a smirk planted on his handsome face. Wait, what? You shook your head and rolled your eyes playfully. You've seen him around once or twice. Always with that Katniss girl. 

        "Hey Gale! Come here!" That was Katniss. Gale turned and sighed.

        "Well, better get going. See you around." You nodded and watched as he ran off. That day, you went home, lips turned upwards in a smile.

Peeta:  

      You were practicing your knife throwing in the training area when someone bumped into you from behind, making you miss. 

      "Hey! Watch it!" You whipped around and glared at the blonde boy. He faced and you could swear that you felt yourself drooling. He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed a deep shade or red.

      "S-Sorry. That was an accident," he said shyly. You smiled softly at him and laughed nervously."

      "It's fine. Just be careful next time." He nodded.

      "I-I'm P-Petta Mellark."

       "Y/N L/N."

Cato:

      You were 10 years old when you met Cato. You were playing with a couple of your friends when a boy came up and grabbed the ball you all were playing with.

      "Hey! Give that back! It's not yours!" The boy smirked and tucked it under his arm. 

      "It is now. Find another ball," he replied cockily. WHAT A JERK!!!

      "We were playing with it first! It's Y/N's!" your friend, Jackie said. (A/N: If your name is Jackie, change it to Josie)

      "Well, it's Cato's now," one of the boy's friends said. Another one of your friends, Tina (A/N: Change to Tiana if your name is Tina), tried sneaking up behind Cato and grabbing the ball, but just ended up getting pushed to the ground. That set you off. Tina was bleeding and crying. 

      "Whatever. Keep the stupid ball. Just leave me and my friends alone," you said and walked away.

Marvel:

         You met Marvel when you were babies and have been best friends ever since.

Jason: 

         "Jason! Where's my knife?!" You turned and saw Cato trying to punch the boy from 6. You put your spear down and walk over and stand in front of the boy, protecting him. Cato looked at you and smirked.

          "Hey Y/N. Changed your mind?" You scoffed. 

          "Not a chance. Now leave this poor boy alone and find another knife. He was just sitting here. You probably put it away somewhere else." Cato glared at you one last time before stomping away.

           "T-Thanks." You turned back to the boy and gave him a sweet smile.

           "No problem. Jason, right?"

          "Yeah. Y/N?"

          "Yeah."