You Get Hurt

Gale:

     "Seriously Y/N. You need to be more careful." Gale was wrapping your hand up. You had tried to kill something, but it backfired and you ended up slicing your palm open. You rolled your eyes. 

      "It wasn't my fault. The thing took me by surprise!" 

      Just promise me that you won't do anything like that again," he said, kissing you. 

Peeta:

    "Ow ow ow." Peeta was trying to remove a tracker jacker sting from your cheek as painlessly as possible. He winced and pulled it out.

     "Sorry Y/N. Are you gonna be okay?" You nodded and rubbed the swollen bump. Tears started to fill your eyes as you thought about Glimmer.

      "I'm going to miss her." Peeta pulled you into his chest and held you there until you both fell asleep.

Cato:

     "OW!! Crap!" You got up and rubbed your leg. Some ass just tripped you and you fell and scraped up your knee. You just hoped that Cato wouldn't kill the guy. 

(Timeskip 1 hour later)

      Your hopes were wrong. 

Marvel:

       You just cut your finger and Marvel flipped out about it. That was it. Just him ranting and you telling him that it was okay.

Jason:

      It was in training. You were fighting with poles against the District 7 boy. You swung the pole at his head and he ducked just in time. Then he hit your ribs with the pole and also hit your nose. You fell to the floor with a thump. The boy, whose name was Sam, dropped the pole and knelt down beside you.

       "You okay, Y/N?" You nodded and sat up.

        "Yeah. I'm okay. Thanks Sam." He winced and held your chin in one of his hands. 

        "Jesus. Your nose us bleeding badly. Oi! Chris! Go get Jason!" You mentally groaned. Jason came and you were not let out of his sight for the rest if the day.