Haymitch Catch Up Part 2

His favorite hairstyle on you:

Long Hair:

Short Hair:

Short Hair:

Physical Trait he Loves: Haymitch loves your cheeks. He thinks it's super cute whenever he kisses them and you blush. It's obvious and he loves it.

Who has a crush on you: It's really obvious that Seneca Crane has a crush on you. He is always flirting with you and using every single pickup line he can think of. You think it's funny and giggle every time, but Haymitch always swoops it and leads you away from the man before he can go too far.

Disney Couple: Belle and Adam from Beauty and the Beast

Who You're Jealous Of: No one. You used to be jealous of Effie, but then shook it off knowing that it would never happen between them.

Caught Making Out: Haymitch had caught you by surprise in your apartment and had started kissing you. He had you pinned against the couch, on top of you. You wrapped your arms around his neck tilting your head to the side. Haymitch licked your bottom lip and you smirked, denying him. He growled sending vibrations down your throat. He kissed you roughly making you gasp and open your mouth. You thought you heard a door slam, but ignored it. Suddenly, you heard a shrill shriek. Haymitch stopped kissing you and looked up. You tilted your head back and saw Effie standing there. She left immediately. Haymitch tried kissing you again, but you pushed him off and got up.

        "She ruined it, Babe. Maybe next time."

You Get Hurt: You were walking around the Capital looking for a friend that was visiting, when you heard someone scream. You whipped your head around and saw a chariot heading your way. You could only stand frozen and then everything went dark. A little later you woke up, head throbbing. Haymitch was next to you and smiled when you saw him. 

     "What happened?"

     "Someone startled a man's horse that was pulling the chariot. He lost control and it ran over you." You sat up with a nod. He kissed your forehead and you could only smile. 

     "Thanks."

     "Anything for you, Angel."

His favorite color on you: He loves gold on you. He thinks it makes you look powerful and even a bit sexy.

Favorite TV show: You both love Doctor Who with David Tennant. There's no explanation needed. You just love watching it. A new episode always makes you two happy.