They hear you singing

Gale:

(Song: Titanium)

       Gale was walking back to his house. You were staying the night and was cooking dinner for you two. He walked in and heard singing.

      "I'm bulletproof, nothing to loose. Fire away. Fire away."

       Gale smiled and leaned in the doorway, watching you singing while preparing dinner. When you finished the song, you turned around and saw him standing there. Your eyes widened in fear.

        "H-H-How much did you hear?"

        "Enough to know that you have a beautiful voice, Baby Girl." You blushed and kissed his cheek.

Peeta:

(Song: Something Just Like This)

        Peeta was pretending to be asleep while you played with his hair and singing.

        "I've been reading books of old. The legends and the myths. Achilles and his gold. Hecules and his gifts. Spiderman's control and Batman with his fists. And clearly I don't see myself upon that list."

       Peeta grinned. 

       "You've got a beautiful voice, Cookie."

Cato:

(Song: Playdate)

       Cato came back from a hard day and flopped on the bed. He was about to fall asleep when he heard something outside. Cato got up and ran out the door to see a big crowd. They weren't watching, just staring. When he got closer, he saw you and Grant, a boy down the street. That's when he heard the singing.

       "I don't give a frick about you anyway. Whoever said I gave a sh*t 'bout you? You never share your toys or communicate. I guess I'm just a play date to you."  Cato watched in awe as you told the boy off in song. When you finished, you gave Grant the bird and walked away from him. You saw Cato and smiled.

       "Hey babe!" He smirked and hugged you.

       "Didn't know you could sing," he said.

       "There's a lot you don''t know about me."

Marvel:

     Marvel always knew you could sing. From Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, to Despacito.

Jason:

(Song: Friends)

        Cato had been trying to ask you out for a while. He came over to you during training and tried to flirt. You had had enough.

        "You say you love me. I say you crazy. We're nothing more than friends. You're not my lover, more like a brother. I've known you since we were like ten." By that point, all the tributes had gathered around. Your boyfriend was right up front.

        "Haven't I made it obvious? Haven't I made it clear? Want me to spell it out for you? F-R-I-EN_DS. Haven't I made it obvious? Haven't I made it clear? Want me to spell it out for you? F-R-I-EN_DS. F-R-I-EN_DS." The song ended and Cato stomped away angrily. Jason walked up to you and gave you the biggest kiss imaginable. The tributes cheered and whistled. Jason wanted you to sing more often after that.