You guys are voted prom queen and king

Gale:

      The lights on the stage came on and your friend, David, stepped out. He cleared his throat and smiled widely at everyone.

        "Well, tonight has been great everyone. But, I think we're all anxious to know who is voted Prom Queen and King. And the winners are....... Gale and Y/N!!!" Your mouth dropped open and a spotlight shone on you and your boyfriend. Everyone clapped and cheered as the two of you walked on to the stage. David placed the crowns on your heads. You couldn't be happier and it was even better with your amazing boyfriend next to you.

Peeta:

     When you and Peeta's names were called during the Prom Queen and King, tears filled you eyes. Peeta kissed your temple and everyone was cheering in happiness. They were really stoked that you two were called as Queen and King. A tiara was placed on your head and your friend held up your hand and then Peeta's.

     "Let's hear it for Y/N and Peeta everyone!"

Cato:

     "CATO AND Y/N!!!!!!!" You laughed and Cato carried you bridal style up to the stage where you both received the dorky, but cute crowns. Cato kissed you, dipping you back causing the audience to cheer.

Marvel: 

      As, they crowned the two of you, memories flooded your head. From when you two played as kids, to when you started school, to you first kiss, to the Hunger Games, to the promposal and now. It was the new memory you and Marvel will share with each other. It was one of the happiest moments of your life.

Jason:

     "Now, it's time to announce the Queen and King." Jason wrapped his arm around your waist. You saw Rachel and Ethan (aka, the head cheerleader and the football star) out of the corner of your eye. They looked so confident. Your friend, Winston, opened the paper and smiled.

      "Y/N AND JASON!!!!!!!" Your eyes widened and you saw Rachel's face drop into pure shock. Jason kissed your cheek hard and led you up the stairs. He sat down in the seat and pulled you into his lap. The tiara was gently placed on your head, but a few seconds later, it was ripped off. The audience gasped as you saw Rachel standing there, the tiara in her hands and Ethan standing next to her, the king crown in his hands. Rachel put the tiara on her head and grabbed the mike out of Winston's hands. 

         "I'm sorry for the mistake of the voting, but the real prom queen and king are me and Ethan. Thank you so much." Winston grabbed the mike back and glared at the blonde.

         "Um, Rachel. Your name wasn't even in the box." Please sit down and give the crown back to Y/N. You two, Ethan." Ethan nodded, apologized profusely to Jason and gave the crown back to him.

           "Congrats guys," he said. "Come on, babe. They deserved it." Rachel glared at Winston, then gently took the tiara off her head, placing it back on your head. She gave you a fake smile, then slapped you across the cheek. Hard. Rachel was pulled of the stage by Ethan. Jason kissed your cheek and even though the night took a strange turn of events, it was still one the greatest nights of your life.

Finnick:

    "Hey, Finnick. I want to leave. I'm tired." He grabbed your hand.

    "Can't we see who the Queen and King are? Please?" You sighed, but nodded. The leadership captain made a speech before opening the envelope. 

      "And our prom queen and king are... Finnick and Y/N!!" Suddenly, it felt like all of your tiredness was gone and replaced with shock and immense happiness. Finnick kissed the side of your head.

       "Aren't you glad we stayed, Doll Face?" he whispered. You giggled and ran your hand through his hair.

       "I love you, Finnick Odair."

(A/N: I know that Jason's is long, but the idea popped into my head while I was finishing Marvel's, so yea. Hope you liked it!!!)