Your Favorite Modern TV Show You Watch Together

Gale:

    Supernatural. He got jealous when you started crushing on Castiel. But was really embarrassed when he found out that you ship Destiel instead. Needless to say, you were shocked when you found out later that he had a huge crush on Claire. Now, that's awkward. 

Peeta:

      Sherlock. He likes to watch it with you and you both try to figure out the mystery before Sherlock and Watson do. It kind of bugs you because sometimes he does and blurts out the whole thing before Sherlock gets a chance to and he spoils the whole thing.

Cato:

     The Walking Dead. Darryl is your fav character. There's no denying that. But, Cato likes to watch it because of the violence in it. You like it because of the plot twists and that that type of stuff. 

Marvel:

      Chuck. Chuck is an older TV show with Zachary Levi in it as, well, Chuck. You begged him to watch it with you until he gave in. He ended up LOVING it more than you and apologized later for doubting you. His punishment was no Chuck for a week. (A/N: I love love love Chuck. Just wanted to put it in the book. If you guys are curious, it's prime on Amazon.)

Jason:

      Stranger Things. The demagorgen scared the living crap out of you the first time you watched it. It was your older sister/brother who got you into it. They suggested it to you and you said you would check it out that night. Ironically, Jason was there and you both ended up binge watching the first season in one night, not being able to stop.