Couple Truth or Dare (Your POV)

Gale:

    "Why must you torture us?" Katniss smirked and shrugged. Gale and I had chosen truth and Katniss asked us what we think is the most annoying habit about each other. Gale sighed and kissed me on the forehead.

     "Sorry love. Y/N always has to clean her knife before using it again and doesn't use it until it's spotless." I went as red as a tomato and hit Gale on the shoulder. 

     "Wow! Ok. My turn. Gale decides to kill any animal I find cute in the woods. I will see a bunny and then it's impaled with an arrow." Everyone started laughing and Gale turned red. Payback is one of my strengths. So ha!

Peeta:

    "Ok... Y/N. Truth or Dare?" I thought for a moment, before choosing dare. It was Prim that asked me and she smirked.

    "I dare you and Peeta to go inside of Haymitch's room and take all of his beer and alcohol and hide it in that trap door under my bed. My eyes widened and I giggled before taking Peeta's hand and ran out to Haymitch's house and into his room. We stuffed burlap sacks with every single bottle and flask we could find and hurried back to Katniss's house, where we stuffed the sacks under the trap door. After that, everyone playing the game (Me, Peeta, Katniss, Prim, Gale and a few friends from the district) ran over to the house and watched through the window of Haymitch's room. When he entered, he looked through all of his drawers and closets finding nothing. It was hilarious until we were all caught and we had to give it back.

Cato:

     Cato and I were dared to go inside of a broom closet and stay there for 10 minutes without touching each other. No hugs, kissing, nothing. I stood on one end of the closet and Cato stood on the other side. Clove closed the door. 

      "10 minutes starts... now!" Cato and I stayed silent for about 3 minutes before he lost it. 

       "Ok, Y/N. I can't do this anymore. I need to have you over here with me!" I groaned and shook my head.

       "Cato, I hate to say this. But, no. Clove gave us the dare and we can't break it. We have about 5 more minutes left, I'm sure you can handle it." Cato growled and stood uncomfortably in the corner. Not even another minute passed before my boyfriend took one giant step over to me and kissed me with all the passion he could muster. I tried to push him off, but he was to heavy. When, he finally pulled away, I smacked him playfully in the arm.

        "You jerk! You weren't supposed to do that!"

        "Sorry Princess. You know me." Just after that, Clove opened the door. She raised her eyebrows and smirked at us.

        "Woowww. Cato actually survived through this ordeal." I scoffed. 

        "No. he didn't."

Marvel:

      Marvel chose truth after my friend, Nicole, asked him the question. She thought for a moment before her face lit up.

      "What was your first thought when you started liking Y/N?" He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. He mumbled something unrecognizable. Nicole put a hand to her ear.

      "I'm sorry, what?" 

     "I said that I thought to my self, 'How the hell did my childhood friend end up becoming such an amazingly pretty girl?'" I felt a blush burst to my face as I buried my head in my hands.

Jason:

     Jason and I were dared to make ice cream sundaes for the people watching you guys train. (A/N: I have no idea who they are. Sorry.) I put the ice cream on the tables in the balcony and Jason came in with the cream. But, it was shaving cream. Later, the people came in the started eating. Pretty soon, they were gagging and all of the trainees were left on the floor, howling with laughter.