What your parents think of them

Gale:

    Your father loves him and they're always talking to each other about hunting and sports. Your mother, however, thinks he's a bad influence and is always trying to tell you that "you can do better". Gale tries his best to win her over, but it doesn't work. 

Peeta:

     Surprise surprise!! They love him to bits. The first time he came to visit, he brought cookies from his bakery, helped you and your mother cook dinner and even offered to wash dishes. Your dad had always told you that he would always be skeptical of your first boyfriend, but he told you that he loved Peeta and that he was perfect for you.

Cato:

    Unfortunately, they don't like him as much as you would have hoped. Cato came in and addressed your parents nicely, but they apparently thought his looks expressed his personality. Big muscles and a handsome face? According to them, total douche. They were rude to him the whole night. You apologized profusely, but he just kissed you and said that it was totally ok and not your fault. 

Marvel:

     They were a bit cautious of him at first, but warmed up to him later on. They didn't know what to think after he told them that he was in the Hunger Games. You told him that it wasn't his choice, and that he did what he could. They eventually realized that they were too harsh and ended up LOVING him.

Jason:

    Your mother adored him so so much, and told that to his face. He was happy that she liked him and so were you. But, your father, not so much. He didn't like him very much because he thought that he was a bad influence of you. But, thankfully, he did warm up to him a little bit later.

Finnick:

    They. Loved. Him. So. Much!!!!!!! He was so polite during the first introduction, despite being nervous. He gave them a gift and addressed them as Ma'am and Sir. After he left, they told you that he could come over whenever he wanted. You were so happy they liked him.

A/N PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sup guys! It's Cherry! I just wanted to tell you that I will be adding someone to this book! It's Haymitch!!!!! Be prepared to see him next time!!!!