Another Girl Flirts With Him (Final Part)

Jason:

       You and Jason were going out for your 1 year anniversary and were going to a restaurant. You guys got you table and sat down. Jason held you hands which were placed in the center of the table and you two were laughing and talking until a waitress with long, straight ginger hair pulled up in a ponytail and brown eyes walked up to your table. She winked at Jason and pulled out her notepad.

         "Hello, my name is Maya and I'll be your waitress for this evening." Then, she leaned over towards Jason with a smirk. "Unless, you want me to be more than that," she purred. Jason gave a look of disgust and shoo his head slowly.

         "Um, no thanks," he mumbled and then turned back to smile at me. "What do want to eat, babe?" Maya's eyes widened.

          "Can I have (favorite food), please?" She sneered and angrily wrote it down.

          "And, I'll have the Chicken Alfredo," Jason said. Maya sent you a fake smile.

          "Right, coming right up." She walked off towards the kitchen, making sure to have an extra sway in her hips. You gave Jason a sad look. He laughed.

          "Y/N, she means absolutely nothing to me. I love you," he said, kissing your hand. You two talked about random subjects for about another half hour, and then Maya came back with the food. She set Jason's down with a wink and yours down, but she purposely made it almost fall on your dress (A/N: Pic above). Jason got really mad.

          "Ok. That's it. I don't know what's going on in your head right now, but you need to get your head screwed on right and notice that I'm sitting here with my beautiful and intelligent girlfriend and you are so obviously flirting with me. Now. Go away, or else I'll have to speak with the manager." Maya stormed off back to the kitchen muttering colorful words under her breath. You leaned across the table and kissed Jason on the cheek. 

            "I love you."

Finnick:

       You were walking into a cafe after you got off work and your jaw dropped when you saw Finnick and Annie sitting together and laughing. You angrily walked over and kissed Finnick's forehead.

       "Hey babe. How's it going?" you asked while sending Annie a glare. Finnick was sensing the jealously in your voice and he laughed.  

       "Y/N. Calm down. Annie was just asking me about her cousin's birthday party and I was giving her crazy answers. She's throwing him a surprise party and needed advice because you and I threw your sister's/brother's surprise party last year. She wanted tips on how to do it." Your glare fell and you started to stumble on your words. 

        "Annie, I am so sorry. I completely got the wrong idea and I-." She cut you off by laughing.

        "Y/N. It's totally ok," she said, and hugged you. "I would have done the same if I saw a scene like this." You smirked and hugged Annie again. 

         "Sorry again. By the way, how old is your cousin?" She thought for a moment. 

         "Uhh, thirteen." Your face lit up.

         "I have the perfect idea. Ok, here's what you do..."

A/N: And you can make up the rest of Finnick's. XD. Remember, requests are still open. Hope you guys liked it!!!

-ILoveJonathanOaks