Haymitch Catch Up Part 3

He Gets You A Pet:

He gets you a mcfreaking raccoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

       You trudged home one day after a long 25 hour shift at work, muttering profanities about your boss. You finally arrived home and saw a note on the large mahogany door. It said: 'Y/N, go out back'. You knew it was from Haymitch so you went around the house and through the gate. Haymitch was standing on the grass and he smiled when he saw you. 

        "What's this about, Mitch?" He said nothing, but gestured towards a spot on the grass. You gasped loudly when you saw the chubbiest raccoon ever laying there in the sun. The raccoon spotted you and ran over jumping in you arms. 

         "MITCH!!! OH MY GOD!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" Haymitch just laughed and kissed your forehead as you leaned onto him muttering thank you over and over. You end up naming her Moon.

He picks your swimsuit:

His jealousy level:

674278639874/10

Haymitch is easily jealous and it's obvious, but he's not mean about it and you just laugh and kiss his cheek

He gets jealous:

       You and Haymitch were in a shop one day and you decided to buy a nice purse you found since your old one was falling apart. Haymitch kept a low profile, not wanting people to recognize him and come up to you guys asking questions about the games. As you approached the cash register, you dug through your wallet for enough cash. Once you pulled all of it out, you put the purse on the counter where a handsome 24 year old man was working. As you counted in your head, the man smirked at you. 

       "Just the purse, miss?"

        "Uh huh." You weren't paying attention as the guy stared at you, pulling out the bills. The man ran it through the register and you handed him the bills with a smile. He smirked back and held out his hand.