Haymitch Catch-up Final Part

Hello my darlings! Sorry I haven't been updating recently. I was swamped with finals when the last chapter went up and then Christmas, and now I'm almost halfway through with my school's musical rehearsal. But now I can update! This will be the last Haymitch catch up I promise. Plus, I could REALLY use some preference ideas b/c I'm not having any myself! So I would really appreciate it if you could tell me any preference requests you might have. Also:

Me: *casually listening to music, scrolling on Pinterest* Hmm... I should probably check up on my books. I haven't in a while *opens Wattpad* *NEARLY CHOKES ON AIR* 63 K VIEWS?!?!?! 

AAAHHHH I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU MY LOVELIES!!!!!!

Anyway, Haymitch!

Another Girl Flirts with him (AU):

        You were on your way towards the center of the Capital, rushing with a bunch of stuff in your arms. There was a new person joining and that was all for them to fill out/take. As you reached the lobby of the hotel they were staying, you noticed something out of the corner of your eye. You moved your h/c hair out of the way and what you saw made your e/c eyes narrow. A woman around your age (A/N: btw, I forget if I mentioned this earlier, but you're supposed to be in your early 20's in Haymitch's preferences) with bright purple hair in a french braid was practically hanging off your boyfriend. Haymitch looked annoyed and only brought his glass to his lips, ignoring her. However, the girl kept on pushing, batting her eyelashes and flirting. You sighed and walked up to the two. Haymitch saw you first and he looked relieved to see you. The girl noticed you and gave you a look of disgust. 

         "Who're you and why are you approaching me and soon to be my man?" she spat. You gave her a fake smile. 

         "You must be the newbie. Jessica was it?" She scoffed. 

         "Olivia."

         "Not much better to be honest," you mumbled. (A/N: I am SO sorry if your name is Olivia I just looked up popular girl names and that was one that popped up. Please forgive me if that is the case). Haymitch smirked and shook his head. Olivia rolled her eyes. 

          "How about you walk away and leave us alone."

          "I'd like you to leave my boyfriend alone and THIS-!" You shoved the stuff in her arms causing her to yelp and stumble back. "Is for you! Have a nice day!" Olivia stumbled away mumbling profanities under her breath. You smirked as she went away. Suddenly you felt a hand on your arm, spinning you around. Haymitch pressed his lips against yours passionately. 

           "I love it when you're sassy," he said against your lips. You could only smile at that. You had a feeling Olivia would never bother you again.

20th Century Disney Movie You Guys Watch Together:

1988 Oliver and Company!!!!!!!

He Walks in on you Changing:

-You were just getting ready for a movie date

-You had on booty shorts and a lace bra

-Haymitch walked in to ask you what movie you wanted to see

-"Hot Damn"

-"Jesus- Haymitch GET OUT!!

-He just stood there laughing

-You ended up throwing a high heel at him and that got him to leave fast

How you Guys Sleep:

You two like just laying next to each other, but sometimes Haymitch gets a bit annoyed that he's not protecting you at all costs and lays on top of you kissing you everywhere on your face

Where you two had your first date (slight AU):

      You and Haymitch's first date was not surprisingly at a bar/restaurant. It was so great because they treated the two of you like royalty and the food was amazing. After, there was a whole lot of drinking and laughing. Unfortunately, you got kicked out because Haymitch punched a guy because he was looking at you the wrong way. But, it was hilarious and you guys just hung out at home for the rest of the day.

What your parents think of him:

They were not exactly happy to hear about the age difference between you two and did not like you two whatsoever. You were so sorry and apologized millions of times to Haymitch. There were numerous attempts to get your parents liking him, but they never worked. In the end tho, y'all stayed happy and in love, not caring what others thought.