Another girl flirts with him (AU) - Part 2

(This will be only Marvel because I ran out of time. Again. School is terrible. Plus, this preference kinda counts  as a Oneshot, because of how long it is. Hope you enjoy!)

Marvel: 

       You and Marvel were at an amusement park for your birthday. You guys went on roller coasters, the Ferris wheel, and a whole bunch of other rides that left the two of you laughing by the end. It was getting closer to nighttime, and Marvel convinced you to spend the rest of the time playing games for prizes. 

         "Come on, babe. Let's do the bottle knock-down." You giggled and let you boyfriend pull you over to the booth. 6 bottles were stacked up like a pyramid and a basket of baseballs sat beside it. A girl your age (A/N: Just pretend you are 16 in this if you aren't already) looked up from the magazine she was reading. She stared at you with her grey eyes and grimaced. Then, she glanced over at Marvel. A sly smirk spread across her tanned face. The girl stood up and shook her medium length, dark brown hair over her shoulder. She walked over to you too and leaned in front of Marvel, giving him a full shot of her chest. Marvel gave her a disgusted look.

            "One round, please," he said, slamming $3 in front of her and grabbing your hand. She smiled and took the cash. The girl grabbed 3 baseballs and set them in front of you two.

            Just try and knock down the bottles." Marvel reached for one, but the girl held her hand up. "Except, new rule for you two. Knock the bottles down in one throw with only one of the balls, I'll give you your prize. Simple as that. Don't knock all of them down in one throw... you have to break up with her and come with me." Your eyes widened and Marvel squeezed your hand. He grabbed the first baseball and threw. But, because of stress, he missed. Second ball hit the tower, but only knocked down the top three. Only one left. Marvel made you look at him. You did, and he gave  you a passionate kiss. 

          "Y/N, you know I love you. I will do this. Ok?" You smiled and kissed him again.

           "I love you, too, Marvel. Good luck." He grinned and you both turned back. The girl grimaced at you. Marvel picked up the last baseball... and threw. Everything went in slow motion right at that moment. The baseball hit the pyramid and five bottles toppled to the ground. The last one teetered to the side....... AND FELL DOWN!!!!!!! You cheered and hugged your boyfriend. He laughed and hugged you back, kissing the top of your head. The girl glared at you and pulled out a piece of paper. She wrote something down and handed it to Marvel.

            "Here's your prize. My number. Call me," she said, smirking. Marvel glared at her, but before he could open his mouth, someone else took care of it. 

              "CRYSTAL!!!!!!!!" The girl's smirk fell and she looked terrified. I whirled my head around to see a man in his 30's with spiky black hair and a muscular figure. 

               "M-M-Mr. Lewis. What brings you here?" She innocently asked, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. 

              "I'll tell you what! I just got something terrible from this nice young lady/man." A boy/girl walked next to him and your face lit up.

             "BFF/N!" He/She smiled at you and waved. Mr. Lewis raised an eyebrow. 

             "You know him/her?" You nodded.

              "He/She's my best friend." The man nodded. 

              "That explains a lot. Well, anyway. He/She took a very interesting video that I think all of you should see. BFF/N?" BFF/N pulled out her phone and showed it in front of you, Marvel, and Crystal. It was a video of Crystal making that new rule for the game when you first showed up. And then another video where Marvel won, and Crystal handed him her number as the prize. The videos ended and you were smiling like an idiot. Crystal's mouth was open. Mr. Lewis crossed his arms.