Another Girl Flirts With Him (AU) - Part 1

Gale:

      You and Gale walked around the town plaza looking at all of the shops and scenery you came across. At one point, you left to go to the bathroom and Gale sat down on the edge of a fountain to wait. When you were done, you walked out towards the fountain, but stopped dead in your tracks to see a girl with dyed blonde hair, touching your boyfriend. And poor Gale was trying to get away from her. So, you smirked, walked around the other side of the fountain, listing in on the conversation. 

       "Look, miss, I have a girlfriend." She smirked and ran her hand up and down his arm.

       "Don't call me miss. Call me baby. Because that's the name you'll be whispering in your sleep tonight. And your girlfriend? She's not here right now." The girl started leaning in and that was you cue. You sat down in between Gale and the girl and kissed his cheek.

        "Hey babe. Sorry about the wait. Long line." The girl wrinkled her nose at you and scoffed.

        "THIS is your girlfriend?! She's nothing like me!" Gale wrapped his arm around you shoulder and stood up to face the girl.

         "You're right. She is nothing like you. Beauty, talent, personality..... everything you don't have. I love my girlfriend and you need to back off and go back to your box." She scoffed.

          "Box?"

          "You are a Barbie doll, right?" She screamed and stormed off.

           "I love you, Gale."

Peeta:

      You, Peeta, Gale, Katniss, and Prim were all going out bowling for Prim's 13th birthday. Katniss finished her turn, and now it was Peeta's turn. When he was waiting for his ball to come back, a group of girls walked into the building. There were 6 of them and one of them pointed at Peeta and started to whisper and giggle with her friends. She had long brown hair, brown eyes, and was wearing a super short crop top and really short shorts. Peeta finished and turned around. You were waiting for Prim to finish because your turn was next. The girls got their stuff and the brunette went first. She looked at Peeta and bowled. She actually got a good hit and she started to jump up and down and squeal in delight. You glanced at Peeta, then the girl, then back at Peeta, who was looking at her in disgust. He noticed your uncomfortable state and when the girl was looking, he pulled you in for a passionate kiss. When he pulled away, you looked at the girl, who was fuming. She walked over and pushed you away with one hand and started to flirt with Peeta. Her friends were yelling stuff like, "Yeahhhh!" and "You go girl!" You cleared your throat and the girl gave you a look of disgust.

        "What do you want?" 

         "I would like you to please stop flirting with my boyfriend." Peeta nodded and slipped away to stand next to you.

         "Y/N! It's your turn!" You smiled at Prim.

         "One sec!" You turned back towards the girl and gave her a fake smile.

         "Ok. Listen. I know my boyfriend's hot. But that does not give you the reason to flirt with him. So, I need you to back off and take a hint." The girl's face turned red and she struck you in the jaw. You fell to the ground, clutching your jaw where she hit you and Gale ran off to tell the manager what happened. Peeta kneeled down next to you and glared at the girl. 

           "Leave. Now." 

           "That won't be a problem." It was security and the manager.

            "Miss, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." She scoffed and twirled a strand of her hair.

           "I'm not leaving until this boy breaks with this girl so I can be his girlfriend." That drew the line. The manager nodded towards the security guards, who stepped forwards and each grabbed the girl by one of her arms. She was kicking and squirming.

            "This isn't over!" she yelled, before she was thrown out. 

            "Are you ok, Y/N?" You nodded and smiled at your boyfriend.

             "I'm always ok when you're with me."

Cato:

     You and Cato were going to the gym because you told him that you wanted to get stronger for self defense. He agreed to it and you both checked in. Cato started to do some sets while you took on a punching bag. About 15 minutes passed, when a girl with short red hair came in. She looked around and when her eyes landed on your boyfriend, she smirked and took a spot next to him. She started to stretch, giving Cato flirty glances. He just gave her a small smile and continued watching you. You smiled back at him and hit the bag even harder. The girl wrinkled her nose at you and bent over in front of Cato. But he didn't notice. He was too busy staring at you as you beat the living stuffing out of the punching bag. She tapped his shoulder after a few minutes and he looked at her.

          "What?" She smirked and handed him a piece of paper. 

          "Call me," she said flirtatiously. Cato looked at her and back at the paper. Then he ripped it into shreds.

           "I have the most amazing and beautiful girlfriend right over there, so I don't need this. I also don't need you try to get my attention. So, back off." The girl grimaced and looked at you. You gave her a fake smile and punched the bag so hard, it split a seam. That's when she looked at you in fear and ran.

A/N: I ran out of time!!!! I am so sorry. Marvel, Jason and Finnick will be in the next chapter. Hope you liked it!!!