Cato Oneshot: I'm Sorry!

Requested by AustinandA

(1st Person POV)

      "Will you just listen to me Austin?!"

      I ignored the shouts and continued to angrily walk down the hallway of the school, my curly light brown hair bouncing on my shoulders. Elbowing my way through other students earning a chorus of 'hey's and 'watch it's. Cato was desperately trying to catch up, but I was too fast. When I was finally out of the school, I made a beeline for my friend Ashton's car. He smiled at me as I jumped in. 

      "Hey Austin what-."

      "Drive." I snarled sternly.

      "Huh?" I saw Cato getting closer.

      "DRIVE!!" Ashton saw who I was looking at and his eyes widened. He slammed his foot in the gas and drove off. I looked in the side mirror and saw Cato standing in the background, staring after the car and getting smaller. I breathed a sigh of relief and Ashton slowed down.

      "What happened?" I rolled my eyes and shoved my Adidas snapback cap on my head, leaning back in the car seat. 

      "Your place. I'll explain there."

The rest of the ride was quiet and I was now sitting on Ashton's bed, a Pepsi placed in between my hands. Ashton came in to his room with an armful of chips and sits on the bed next to me.

      "What happened girly?" I glared at him and he chuckled. I sighed and fell back on the bed.

      "It's hard to explain. Cato's just....well, he's been distant... snarky. It's really upsetting me." Ashton layed down next to me. 

       "Maybe try giving him another chance?" I shook my head.

       "He's gotta make that move. If he truly loves me, he better be able to prove it."

(Timeskip)

       A pebble on my window startled me as I was putting away some books. Opening my window, I saw Cato standing there, a guitar in his hands. 

      "What do YOU want?" I asked angrily. He looked up at me, true sorrow in his eyes. 

       "Please...just listen." I hesitated on whether or not to shut the window, but sighed and leaned on the side instead.

        "This had better be good."

        Cato looked up at me, tears in his eyes. I had my own running down my cheeks. 

        "Austin...please...I love you. I'm so sorry that I hurt you. But, I mean what I sang. I want to be with you forever. Please forgive me." I wiped my face and stared down at the muscular boy.

         "Put the guitar down and hold out your arms." Cato looked confused, but did just that. I backed up. 

         'Austin, you are out of your MIND!' And with that final thought, I leapt out the window and into Cato's arms. He stumbled back, but when he realized what I did, he hugged me tightly and kissed all around my face. 

         "Ok ok ok! Enough spit lover boy!"

          "One more!" And he kissed me on my lips. I laughed and kissed him back. He hugged me tighter and buried his face into my hair.

          "I love you."

           "I love you, too. But there's one problem." Cato raised an eyebrow.

          "What's that?" I chucked and pointed to the living room window... where my parents stood with dumbfounded looks.

           "How I'm going to explain this."