[Chapter 50]

Payton's POV

"We're finally here!" Lisa cheered as she raised her hands in the air and clapped them swiftly, feeling overly excited about going out.

"Man when's the last time we went to a club?" Claire asked as we all began walking towards the building in high heels.

I haven't worn heels in so long that I was struggling just to strut in them. "I don't know, it's been ages for me." I chuckled as I moved a curly strand of my hair out of the way.

It's been about two weeks since my last encounter with Harry. I haven't seen him anywhere ever since and I somewhat liked it that way. Although I found myself thinking and dreaming about him a lot, I knew it was healthier for me if I let him go too. I had to do whatever it took to get him out of my brain. It wasn't good for my mentality to constantly think about him and what we shared.

Did we really have an unspoken thing? Or was it just because we were lonely? I was honestly afraid of the answer myself. But whatever it was, it doesn't matter anymore, we both moved on. I'm going back to my college life and he's going back to his gang life. I just hope wherever he is, he's happy.

Tonight us girls decided we needed to celebrate on passing our exams so we all got dolled up and got an Uber to a very popular bar/club. I was wearing a form fitting black dress with silver sparkles all over it, going all the way down to my mid thigh. It was a spaghetti strap so it showed off my shoulders and arms completely.

And as for shoes, I decided on wearing black heels although my feet weren't quite agreeing with me. I was already in pain just walking in them.

We soon all entered inside the building, widening our eyes with excitement at all the disco lights and party music.

"Man, it's so loud in here." Casey scrunched her face up as she plugged her ears, staring up at everyone in disgust.

"Stick close girls. Don't let any creeps talk to you." Lisa warned, huddling us all together as we linked arms.

"What should we do first?" Claire asked, eyeing the crowd ahead of us.

"Let's get some drinks and start dancing!" I suggested as they all smiled at me.

"Now there's a thought!" Lisa grinned before we all made our way towards the bar, ignoring all the glances we got from others.

"Hi! We'd like to order four drinks please." Lisa smirked as I began looking behind us, watching a few dancers.

"Sure what kind?" The bartender smiled as he wiped a glass cup with a towel.

I suddenly became distracted by the loud music, slowly snapping my fingers to the beat while moving my hips.

"You take care of the drinks for me, I'm gonna go dance." I said to Lisa as Claire beamed at me.

"I'll join!" She cheered as I chuckled and grabbed her hand.

"Let's go let loose!" I said before we squealed and ran towards the dance floor.

As soon as I got close enough to the floor, I almost fell face first, causing Claire to quickly grab me. I gasped as she pulled me up, causing her to look at me with worry as my heart raced.

"You okay?" She asked before I started to laugh.

"My god I can't run in heels to save my life." I giggled as she smiled.

"Or walk in them for that matter." She teased as my eyes widened.

"Hey!" I laughed as I slapped her shoulder.