[Chapter 33]

Payton's POV

After I got out of the shower I quickly changed into light blue shorts and a black T-shirt since it was starting to grow hot inside the house. I really didn't want to show any part of my skin but I thought it would be better than dying in a puddle of my own sweat. Plus, it's not like the guys are out to molest me. I can handle a few glances as long as they don't touch me.

I never felt more pleased at one of Harry's demands until I realized how badly I needed this shower. I felt calm and relaxed as a pleasing aroma filled in the air. I smelt good and looked fresh, just the way I liked it. Before I could waste anymore time in the small bathroom, I quickly opened the door and made my way down the hall, going towards Harry's room.

"Where are you going Payton?" I heard Harry call from the kitchen as I rolled my eyes and wished I could ignore him. "I need to put my dirty clothes away." I answered dryly before I opened his door and walked inside.

I then tossed my clothes into his hamper before I folded my towel and placed it on his drawer. After I fixed my shorts I walked back out and approached the kitchen, noticing Harry making something for the both of us.

"You need to tell me what you're doing before you go do it." Harry said seriously as he turned to the side and glanced over at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize you were my dad now." I rolled my eyes before I sat on the chair, catching Harry's eyes trail down my fairly exposed body.

"Watch your tone. Don't make me burn your tongue." He warned as I sighed and placed my elbow on the counter before resting my chin on my palm.

"What are you making?" I asked, peering up at him as he turned his back to me.

"French toast. I figured you must have a craving for sweets." He explained as I nodded my head.

"Didn't think you'd notice. I might even start my period and bleed all over your house." I joked before I saw him turn around to give me a disgusted look.

I laughed before I glanced over at Liam to see him smiling at me.
"Sorry.... my friends would of laughed." I giggled slightly as I looked down at the counter.

"Seems like you shouldn't be feeding this one sugar. She's already hyper." Liam said as I tried not to laugh.

"Yeah maybe she got into Niall's night stand and swallowed some pills." Harry mumbled as I suddenly grew serious.

"Sorry that my sanity is upside down. I have to entertain myself somehow." I shrugged before I placed my forearms onto the counter.

"Eat.... and shut up." Harry snapped as he approached the counter and slid the plate of French toast towards my arms.

I looked up at him madly as he carelessly walked back to the stove and began making his batch. He doesn't even have any regards to my feelings does he? He's so selfish and cruel. He deserves a big payback.

I then stabbed a sticky piece of French toast before I lifted it up and chucked it right onto his back, feeling all my anger channel into strength. He flinched at my attack, quickly stepping to the side before looking down at the floor to see a mess.

I then covered my mouth with my hand, accidentally letting out a laugh before he angrily looked up at me. I suddenly stopped laughing as I felt chills run down my spine at how pissed he looked. I quickly put my fork down before I leaned back in my seat and shamefully looked down.

"I'm- I'm sorry." I whispered, still holding in my laughter. I have to admit it was funny seeing my french toast ruin his clean shirt.

"Come here you little brat." He hissed as he set the spatula down before running towards me, making me squeal as I jumped off my seat and dashed. I begged him for mercy as I ran down the hallway that I've never been to, hoping I'd find a hideaway.