[Chapter 30]

Payton's POV

My vision was blurred and everything around me looked and sounded fuzzy. My eyes repeatedly opened and closed as I looked at my surroundings, questioning where exactly I was at the moment. I felt heavy and nauseated as I blinked almost every three seconds while staring straight forward.

Even though I wasn't sure what was happening, I did feel like I was floating in a pair of arms. I groaned as I suddenly approached a bright light, causing my eyes to shut tightly. I was then sat down on something slightly hard, making me roll my head in a circle as my body swayed.

"Stand still." A voice said above me as I groaned and tried to lift my arms up but they felt like 100 pound bags of sand.

"Louis go make her a sandwich or something. She needs to eat." The same voice spoke as my eyes blinked up at the blinding light.

"On it." Another voice was heard nearby as I groaned again and started leaning towards the left.

"Woah woah. No. You stay still." The one who was holding me said as he pulled me back and squeezed my upper arm.

"Where am I?" I mumbled as my eyes slowly expanded.

"You're back at our house. Where you're safe." I suddenly recognized the voice and I knew it was Harry who was behind me.

"I want to go to bed." I groaned as I suddenly received a pounding headache. I started to grab the counter as I tried to leave whatever I was sitting on, but Harry prevented me from doing so as he grabbed me.

"No, no you need to eat." He said as he shook his head and pulled me closer towards his chest. It then dawned on me that I was sitting on his lap as I looked down at his legs that were underneath me.

"I don't want to." I fussed as I kept grabbing the counter while trying to slide away.

"God you're even more difficult when you're drunk." He sighed heavily as he grabbed my wrists and yanked my hands away from the counter.

"Ow, you're hurting me." I cried out as pain began to increase on my arms.

"Good you deserve it." He snapped as I frowned.

I then looked up to see Louis walking around the kitchen, making something really fast.

"Let go of me." I suddenly had an urge to spaz as I began struggling hard against him.

"Payton, knock it off!" Harry growled madly as he tried to tame me.

"No! Let me go! You kidnapper! I hate you, I want nothing to do with you! I don't want to be anywhere near you! You ruined my life! You're a monster!" I screamed as everyone stared at me with wide eyes.

"Payton stop it!" Harry boomed before he grabbed my throat and yanked me closer to his chest. I whimpered as I dug my hands against the counter, gripping it hard while I fought for air.

"You need to calm down do you hear me?! You do not talk to me like that, ever!" He yelled as I started shaking uncontrollably.

"Now behave before you receive a great big punishment." He threatened as I suddenly became submissive. I then nodded my head, realizing fighting wasn't worth it at the moment since I was hopeless.

He then released my neck before he sighed heavily and tightened his arm around my waist.
"Louis. The sandwich." Harry started to grow impatient as he looked over at Louis madly.

"Here." Louis said as he came towards us and handed me a sandwich on a paper plate.

"Ok eat up." Harry demanded as he pulled it closer towards me while I stared at it in disgust. Food wasn't something I wanted at the moment since I felt really sick. Even the smell made me want to vomit.