[Chapter 3]

Payton's POV

Nervous butterflies filled in the pit of my stomach as my hands clutched around the leather seat I was in, holding on for dear life. I quickly glanced over at the speed rate the guy was driving at and I gulped as soon as I saw that it said 95mph. How come he's not getting pulled over?! Oh that would be a miracle. Maybe he should drive faster so that I can be free and escape.

"95 miles? That's really fast." I spoke quietly as I watched him clench his jaw. "Like I care?" He said coldly. I rolled my eyes before looking out my window. "You know the people in my university will be calling me and looking for me. They will wonder why I haven't attended my classes. And the more I miss, the more it seems weird that I just, 'disappeared.'" I said as I looked in front of me now.

I then glanced over at his hands that were clenched tightly around the wheel. "You left your phone in your room right?" He hissed. What I said obviously bothered him. "Um yeah." I lied before gulping. "Good, you shouldn't bring that with you anyways because I would of destroyed it." He growled as I flinched.

"What about my school? They'll be looking for me." I repeated my words as he clenched his jaw tightly. "Well that's why I got a freaking paper from the office to transfer you out!" He yelled at me before he pulled something from his pocket and threw it at me.

I gasped and flinched when I grabbed the paper that had to do with me signing out of college. My eyes widen in shock as I read it carefully. "You what?!" I gasped loudly. "Here, sign the paper." He said as he also threw a pen at me. "Wha- no way!" I yelled as he groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Sign the damn paper!" He screamed as I trembled in fear. "I know that you only care about your darn self but I worked my butt off to get into this university! I worked and worked to get where I am! I'm going to pursue my goals and I will become a hair stylist! I will not let you make me sign this!" I said to him madly.

He then pulled over and slammed on his breaks, causing me to jerk forward. I screamed when everything happened so quickly and I felt the seatbelt choke my neck. I then gasped for air when I looked over at him like he was insane.

"Fill in the paper and sign your damn name! Now!" He yelled as I widen my eyes. "No." I fought back. I worked too hard to let this all go. "Do it." He hissed through clenched teeth. "I'd rather get hit by a car." I snapped.  "That can be arranged." He smirked evilly as my eyes widen.

"Look, I'm not going to play this damn game anymore." He sighed as I crossed my arms. He then ripped his gun out of his pocket again, causing me to gasp. "Sign the damn paper or there will be a hole in your leg." He threatened as he pointed it towards my leg.

"No, please don't!" I begged as I scooted as far away as possible. "And I never miss sweetheart. It'll be a quick shot I promise." He smirked as tears poured down my cheeks. "I'll sign the paper ok. I'm sorry." I whimpered. He then raised an eyebrow before tilting it up a little. "Then sign it." He said calmly. "If you put the gun away." I said as I stared at the deadly object.

"No, it scares you and I like it." He grinned as I gulped. I then sighed as I looked at the paper before slowly filling it in. At the very bottom of the page it told me to sign my name in signature writing. I held the pen right above it as my heart pounded. Am I really going to sign this? Give up everything I've ever wanted because a gun is literally being pointed at me. All because I'm being taken away from a criminal?

"Do it." He hissed as my hand trembled. "I-" "DO IT!" He interrupted me by slapping my arm with the gun, causing me to whimper. I then wrote down my signature quickly by the X before he grinned and snatched it from my hands, giving them a paper cut. I hissed in pain as he grazed his eyes over the paper.  "Payton Myers? Hmm, pretty name." He smiled to himself before he folded the paper and tucked it in his jacket pocket.