[Chapter 11]

Payton's POV

My heart was beating so fast I couldn't keep up with it anymore. I was so nervous and afraid that all of this wouldn't work. My hands were shaking like crazy and my legs were wobbling due to my whole body trembling as I ran to Styles' car. I then stopped once I found it and I started to dig in my pocket, searching for the right key.

I grabbed the one that my instincts trusted the most and I shoved it in the slot before unlocking it. I moved swiftly, not daring to waste my time as I opened the door and climbed in, shoving the key in the ignition. My whole body was trembling as I turned on the car and felt it roar to life. I couldn't believe this was all working. But my time was ticking and escaping me. Everything needs to be decided on now. Any slow thoughts will get me captured. 

As soon as I put my foot against the pedal and looked up to see if anyone was there, I saw Styles run off the porch as angry as ever. My heart stopped and my eyes widen at how pissed off he looked. Crap he's awake?! "Oh shoot." I whispered to myself before slamming the car door. For some reason, I was too nervous to move fast. I couldn't feel anything due to my body shaking like crazy. I tried to put the gear in the right spot but my hands weren't cooperating with me.

My only goal was to get the hell out of here but Styles' angry eyes were clouding in my head so much that I couldn't concentrate on one thing anymore. As soon as I got the stick in gear, the door opened forcefully and I screamed once I saw him angrily looking down at me. Since I wasn't buckled, I knew I was easy to pull out.

I quickly attempted to punch him in the face but that's when he grabbed me and begun to pull me out. I screamed loudly, clinging onto the wheel as Styles wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and dragged me out. "No! Let me go!" I screamed as he pulled me halfway out. I then clinged onto the handle on the roof and held on for dear life as he continued to yank my body out.

"LET GO PAYTON!" He yelled at me as I screamed and kicked like crazy. "Get off me! I'm leaving you!" I screamed back as I kept kicking the seat instead of him. His fingernails were digging deep into my waist and it was hurting badly but I continued to hang on for dear life.

"LET GO RIGHT NOW PAYTON OR SO HELP ME ILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU!" He yelled as I kept wiggling around like a maniac. "YOU LET GO YOU HORRIBLE CRIMINAL!" I screamed back at him before an idea came to mind. I needed to get out of here. There's no way I'm facing him in that house if he wins.

I then pressed my shoes against the seat, put all of my weight on it, pressed down on it before I let go of the handle, and forced myself backwards. We both fell from the car, with me landing on top of him while his arms were still glued to my waist. He groaned as I mentally smiled inside since it worked, and I quickly attempted to escape his tight grasp.

I pulled his arms off me and stepped on him as I made my way back towards the car but before I could climb back in, I was grabbed yet again by my waist. "That's it you little b*tch." He hissed as he lifted me up while I screamed. He held me tightly in one arm before he leaned in the car and yanked out the key and shut the door loudly.

I kept struggling in his iron grip as he shoved his keys in his pocket and wrapped the other arm around me. "You're in so much freaking trouble." He hissed as I whimpered and struggled in his grip. "No! Just let me go! I hate you!" I begged as he walked inside the house and slammed the door with his foot.

Now everyone was in the living room staring at the both of us as Styles carried me to the couch before dropping me on it. I whimpered as I sat up and glared into his dark angry eyes. "What the hell was that huh?!" He yelled at me as the room fell silent. I flinched and felt my whole body tremble again as he towered over me.