[Chapter 17]

Payton's POV

We walked into the living room where all the boys were at, loading all sorts of weapons into their duffle bags. My eyes widened at the scene as I gasped, taking slow steps towards them. "You got the drugs?" Styles raised an eyebrow, glancing at Zayn.

"Sure do mate." He grinned, chewing on gum. His eyes roved over my body before he stared into my orbs and winked. I gulped before I looked at Niall to see him packing food into a cooler. "We gotta get going, we don't want to be late." Styles mumbled before he grabbed my arm and tugged me with him towards the door.

I noticed that all the guys were wearing all black as well when I looked over at them. "Can't we eat breakfast first?" I asked softly before Styles clenched his jaw and quickly pulled me outside. He then closed the door and slammed me against it, making me scream lightly.

"What did I freaking tell you. Do you want me to hurt you?!" He yelled as I whimpered and shook my head. "Then shut. The hell. Up." He said through clenched teeth before he wrapped his arm tightly around my waist and he pulled me towards his car.

He unlocked it with the button before he opened the back door and nodded his head at the seats. "Get in. Now." He said before I quickly got inside like he asked. He then stepped back before slamming the door and crawled in the drivers seat. He turned on the engine and waited for all the guys to come along as well.

Suddenly all the boys left the house, each carrying a duffle bag, and they made their way to the car while Liam locked the house. "Are we all squeezing in here again?" I whispered, feeling uncomfortable.

"You already know the answer to that. And Payton I swear, I freaking mean it when I say shut up." Styles growled as I lowered my head down sheepishly.

He's so rude.

All the boys swarmed over to the car before throwing their bags in the trunk and making their way inside. I sighed as I was squeezed between Zayn and Louis while Niall took the passenger seat and Liam sat near Zayn.

"It's going to be quite a long ride. You should get some rest since we woke up early." Louis said as I glanced at the clock. 6:30 am.

"Like Styles will allow that. He's been on my butt all morning." I whispered back to him. He chuckled before he rested his hand on my knee. "That's because he's super cranky in the morning love. He hates getting up early. I mean, don't we all? He's just an ass to you because he wants you to be in submission to him. He has to be higher. But don't sweat it love, I got ya. Here, take this." Louis smiled as he dug in his pocket and showed me a pill in his hand.

"Those terrify me." I gulped as I looked at it. "Come on love, take it. It's alright." Louis smiled, slowly rubbing my knee now. I started to feel uncomfortable as Liam and Zayn smirked at me.

Right when I was about to grab it Styles' voice stopped me. "Don't take it Payton. If you're smart you would know better." He spoke sternly as I glanced up at the review mirror to meet his eyes.

I gulped before I placed my hand back on my lap before looking down. "Oh come on, let her take it." Louis chuckled as Styles rolled his eyes. "Leave her alone. Don't give her that. I don't want to deal with a high girl right now." Styles growled as I looked back at the pill.

"You were going to drug me?" I asked, glancing at Louis in shock. He started to laugh as Niall shook his head. "It knocks you out for 30 minutes and then you wake up as high as a kite. It's awesome actually." He smirked as I leaned away.

"Don't trust them Payton. Just trust yourself." Styles said as I looked up at him. Why do I have a feeling that he secretly cares about me. He could of easily let them fool me. But instead, he protected me.