[Chapter 28]

Payton's POV

"This drink is so good. I've never had this before. Thank you for introducing it to me." I said to Luke openly as I took the umbrella out of the drink and set it on the trey. "Well you're welcome. I'm glad you enjoy it. It's quite a simple drink actually, there's so many better ones that you should try someday. You should introduce yourself to the real stuff." Luke chuckled as he paid more attention to me now.

"Oh I totally will thank you." I smiled before I began to take a few sips of my refill. "Take it slow babe you haven't even had dinner yet." Harry warned to me in such a way to tell me something but I didn't understand what he was trying to say.

"You guys haven't had dinner yet? Well sheesh it's no wonder your girl is so thin, looks like you guys never eat." Luke said as he got comfortable in his seat. "Oh they never feed me. It's quite rare actually." I spilled out casually without even thinking as I picked up the umbrella and played with it.

All the guys turned their heads to me as all the Venoms stared at Harry curiously. Harry then forced out an awkward laugh before he placed his hand on my back and rubbed it. "Don't mind her, she's very vocal when she drinks and she doesn't really know what she's saying." He explained as I smiled childishly and began to sip more. "I feed you all the time babe. You just eat so much that you never think it's enough." Harry reassured as he rubbed me harder, shaking me a bit side to side.

I began to feel weaker and weaker by the second yet super heavy at the same time. It was the weirdest feeling ever and I actually didn't quite like it. I didn't feel in control at all. I felt too loose and open.

"So do you like to dance Payton?" Luke questioned me as I looked up at him with wide eyes. "Yes! I do! It's so fun!" I said a bit overly excited. He chuckled as his eyes twinkled. "That's great. There's a whole dance floor out there for you. Once we're done you can run out there and dance your heart out." He grinned as my eyes widened.

"Okay." I giggled. The guys then continued in their own serious conversation as I kept quite on Harry's lap and sipped my drink much slower to save the flavor. I was starting to feel all my worries slip away as well as my fears and tension for the guys and my surroundings. I felt free, loose, and bubbly.

I began to giggle all of a sudden for no reason as the guys talked. Harry looked down at me as I bent my head down a little and started to laugh even more. All of the guys then stared at me as I kept laughing to myself for god knows what. I couldn't control it. Everything just seemed so funny to me.

"Ok that's enough for you." Harry said in a certain tone that hinted he wasn't happy with me. He then took the drink from me and set it aside as I kept laughing. "Heyyyyuh- I want that." I whined as I looked up and tried to reach for it. "No, no Payton. I said no." Harry said as he grabbed my arms and pulled me back.

"She's a lightweight one isn't she? Didn't know that. I'm sorry." Luke said as he watched us. "Yeah she can be out of control at times when she drinks. And as entertaining as it is, it can get out of hand." Harry said calmly as he tried to hold me down. Luke looked really deep in thought as he looked past us for a moment. It looked like he was thinking about something before he snapped out of it and focused on us again.

"Ow that hurts." I whined as Harry kept grabbing me harder. "Babe, you're being silly again and we're having serious talk. We can't be dealing with this right now okay?" Harry said to me as I tried to get out of his grip. "She can go out in the dance floor if she wants to? Let out some energy. And if you feel uncomfortable with her being alone which I understand, I can have one of my men stay with her." Luke offered.

"No. Absolutely not. She never leaves my sight." Harry said almost immediately with a stern tone. "Oh?" Luke raised a curious eyebrow. "I don't want no pricks touching my girl." Harry added shortly as he looked up at him. "I understand. Well maybe we can save this talk for another time and just go out there and have fun eh? When do we ever have fun anymore? We're always busy with work and whatnot." Luke said as he made hand guessers.