[Chapter 6]

Payton's POV

The more the boys started taking shots, the more nervous I got. Horan was the first to spit out his drink and laugh aloud, signaling me that he's halfway there to the drunk world. The boys began shouting loudly and laughing, slamming their shot glasses on the counter, surprising me that they're not breaking.

Endless cups went up and down by their lips as different liquids splattered on either their shirts or on the counter. They were making a huge mess and they obviously didn't care. "25!" Tommo shouted proudly, making the other guys hurry their task. I watched with feared eyes as Styles drank his like crazy. He never slowed down and that made me nervous.

"30! Wooo!" Styles shouted after throwing his glass harshly against the fridge, making it break into a thousand pieces. I jumped and gasped loudly when that happened and I quickly wrapped my shaking arms around myself. "Aw man! That's not fair! I was so close!" Malik whined, putting his last shot on the counter.

"I won losers, now do something for me." Styles smirked as he stumbled on his feet. Oh no. He's completely drunk. "You always win at this game." Horan frowned, sliding his glass off the counter, making it break also. "That's cuz I'm the drinking champion!" He shouted happily, throwing his arms into the air lazily.

"Dude you're so drunk." Tommo laughed, pointing at his curly haired friend. "So are you!" Styles laughed loudly, pointing at him before embracing him in a tight hug. "Hell yeah I am!" Tommo laughed. "I think I'm gonna puke." Payne said, clenching his stomach unsurely. "Dude the Lou's are over there." Malik chuckled before patting his back.

"Be right back." Payne said before dashing out of the kitchen. I closed my eyes for a long time, inhaling deeply, then opening my eyes and exhaling. "These shots taste like sh*t." Horan said before him and Malik laughed loudly. "You taste like sh*t." Styles commented, making them all laugh.

"What are we gonna do now that we're drunk? Should we go to a party? Try to get laid or something? Or go beat up some people?" Tommo asked, stumbling on his feet. "A party sounds fun, I'll drive." Styles smiled, leaning backwards.

"No!" I shouted loudly, making everyone turn around and look at me surprisingly. "Oh, hey I forgot you were here baby, what's up?" Styles asked, laughing a bit as Tommo leaned on him and busted up. "You aren't driving. And you aren't going to a party. That's highly dangerous." I spoke strongly, making Styles' eyebrows raise.

"Are you going to stop me princess?" Styles asked, suddenly growing serious. "I can." I said, crossing my arms. He then smirked before he stepped over the broken glass and walked over to me. My eyes widen a bit and I felt fear fill in me as he hovered over me, breathing in my face.

"Then try to stop me princes." He whispered, a smile playing on his lips. "Actually, I shouldn't care. After all you kidnapped me and I don't give one crap about you. So yes, go have fun, and go get in a car accident. Because once you come back, I won't be here." I said harshly as he raised his eyebrows while his friends whispered to each other.

"Damn." Malik whispered before Horan chuckled. Styles then clenched his jaw and fire flamed in his green eyes. "I said you weren't ever going to leave me. And if you even dare talk to me like that again I'll hit you!" He yelled as I flinched. "I'm. Running. Away." I spat, feeling my stubborn side rise.

He looked even more mad and anger rose in him as he took a step closer. "You little b**ch." He growled before he raised his hand, making me gasp and close my eyes. I was surprised to feel no burning sensation on my cheek as I waited for him to hurt me. I then opened my eyes to see his hand just hovering over my face. "That was a warning princess. Watch yourself." He hissed as I gulped. I watched as his hand lowered and he snatched my elbow super hard before dragging me.