[Chapter 32]

Payton's POV

"Payton I know you're still awake. Come on. Get some sleep." Harry suddenly said after a moment of silence while we laid on his warm soft bed. Harry had brought me back inside the house, too paranoid that I would escape since I was outside, so he demanded for us to go back. And ever since he's been trying to force me to fall back sleep. But I couldn't, my mind was racing.

"I told you I can't sleep." I sighed as I laid on my back with my arms wrapped around the covers.

"Well try to. You're making me anxious." He said as I looked over at him without moving my head.

"That's the first." I said as he narrowed his eyebrows and glanced at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked, clearly confused.

"You never admit your emotions." I smirked as he rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Go to bed. Before I poison you." He sassed before he flipped over on his side and made his back face me.

"I might need some dosage if you got any. Cuz I can't do it on my own." I said before he groaned softly.

"Well try to. Niall ran out of that stuff. I'll have to remind him to get some more for your insomnia." He sighed as I glanced at him.

"I don't have insomnia." I stated before he sarcastically chuckled.

"Then explain your problem." He said.

"Ok my problem is that I got kidnapped in plain sight at my own college and now I'm trapped with my captor who apparently is in a dangerous gang. And he's killed someone in front of me on top of that." I vented before he rolled on his back and sighed heavily.

"So yeah... that's why I can't sleep. Because I sleep with someone I don't even know who is highly dangerous." I said before he groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose while shutting his eyes.

"What will make you feel better? Huh? A big fuzzy teddy bear?" He snapped as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not a child okay." I defended.

"Then what do you want? My god." He groaned as he placed his hand over his eyes.

"It would be nice to know a little bit about the person who took me from my own life to put me in his." I said as he chuckled.

"What?" I narrowed my eyebrows as he began to laugh beside me.

"Is this what this is all about? You want to know who I am so you can sleep better at night?" He laughed lowly before he looked up at the ceiling.

"Well what do you think? How would you feel sleeping next to a stranger every night who constantly barks orders at you and controls you? All I know is that you've killed someone and you work with four other people who also deal with dirty work and drug dealings." I said as he shook his head.

"Knowing me should be the least of your worries kid. Trust me." He said as I clenched my jaw.

"Well if you're not gonna kill me, and if you're not planning on letting me go. Why don't you just tell me a bit about yourself so I can understand this better." I tried to comply with him as he kept covering his face.

"So you want me to talk to you about myself and tell you who I am? Do you want to know my favorite color while I'm at it?" He said in a sarcastic tone as I shook my head and bit my tongue.

"You're such a dick." I said before I turned around and threw the covers over me.

"I don't want you in my personal life. That's off limits for you. You're just here to do what I ask." He defended as I rolled my eyes.