seven

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・..・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔, 𝚒 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・..・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Hayley's getting married. You have to come." Demanded Rebekah through the phone, as Elijah drove herself, Hope, and Camille home.

"And risk being found by Finn in a new body? Like hell I'll come. Getting channeled sucks, Bekah. You should know as well as I."

"But Cami and Elijah already says they were coming with Hope! And Kol will be there!" She pleaded.

"That's another reason I'm not going. Me and Kol were on a break or something because of Davina, but then apparently he risked his life trying to save me. I don't know what to think. I don't know where we are at the moment." Azalea sighed, knowing both Elijah and Cami were listening intently. If not, she would've mentioned how badly she wanted to sink her teeth into Davina's neck.

"Azalea, Kol is yours. Always and forever. You don't have a choice in the matter. You love him, he loves you. Shouldn't that be enough?" The frustrated girl sighed. "You're coming to the wedding."

"Fine, fine. I'll come." She gave in. Rebekah's insistence was like no other. "No promises of how long I'll stay, though."

Rebekah squealed excitedly. "Yay! I'll see you in an hour! And I'll have a fresh outfit for you."

"Sweet. I'll see you, Bekah." She said, before hanging up the phone.

Azalea walked in the compound, immediately going to her room and taking a shower. She hadn't had one in days at that point, and was dirty from head to toe. Once she finished, she dried her hair and did her makeup, still in her towel. As she was doing her mascara, Klaus walked into her bathroom.

"I hope I'm not interrupting..." He said, making her jump, and almost messing up her mascara. She put the mascara wand down and stood up to glare at him, clutching the towel around her body tightly.

"You are, actually." She sassed, narrowing her eyes at him a bit. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Just checking up, making sure you were almost ready."

"Well, I am. Is that all?" She asked, turning back to the mirror with such a sudden and quick movement that eluded to her anger due to his interruption.

"Are you all right?" He asked her, concerned. He knew Azalea, but even if he didn't, it wasn't hard to tell that she was upset. He just didn't fully understand why, and he wanted to know. He cared about her, she had been is best friend for eight hundred years. Whatever upset her, upset him.

"I haven't seen Kol since what happened with Finn." She started, grabbing the edges of the bathroom counter and leaning towards it a bit more, staring the image of herself down in the mirror. "Put his ass on the line for me, and I'm still upset. I was only mad at him for kissing a different girl. I had sex with you, damnit! I shouldn't be mad at him."