one

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊, 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊."

*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Azalea's body was laying in a coffin, in the middle of a circle of salt. Her eyes were shut, and it looked like she just slept. She was alive. Little did all of her friends know, she was different now.

Kol, desperate to bring her back, made a deal with his mother, since Klaus kept her body in a coffin, they stole it, and Esther fulfilled her promise to her son, leaving out the fact that she would only retain the memories from her life as a mortal.

Klaus walked back into the compound, after getting the orchid in order to wake Elijah. Klaus stopped in front of the coffin, picking up the note on top of it that read "a gift from your mother." Slowly, he opened the coffin, surprised to see Azalea alive. He dropped to his knees, lightly shaking her shoulders to try and wake her. When she woke up, she was very scared, immediately trying to scramble away from Klaus.

"Who are you? Where have you taken me?" She demanded, looking around. "Alexander! Help!"

"Aza..." Klaus tried, his eyes glistening with tears when she didn't recognize him.

"How do you know my name? Where's my brother?" She asked, scared.

"You don't remember me?"

"Answer my questions! Who are you?" She yelled, upset.

"Klaus." He answered, helping her up. "What's the last thing you remember?"

"I- Alexander and I fought, so he left me to walk home alone, and I got distracted talking to a friend, so I was late, and I went to sleep." She said. "Wait- Niklaus? Why do you look different from yesterday? And where are we?"

Klaus sighed, compelling her. "Azalea, go sit over there and wait until I come back."

Azalea got up, following his instructions as he left to go wake Elijah up. That's when Marcel and Hayley walked in, dragging Kol and Finn behind them. They all looked at her in surprise. Marcel was the first the speak up. "Aza?"

She scrunched her eyebrows together, confused as to who he was. Marcel put Finn in Hayley's care, running over and hugging her. She hugged back just a little. "I thought you died."

"What?" She asked, in surprise. "Who are you? How do all of you know who I am?"

"What the hell?" Marcel asked, looking back at Kol. "What did you do, Kol?"