eighteen

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚛𝚊"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

After the barrier was taken down, Azalea immediately left, going to her own to plot her revenge. All she wanted to do was kill Jeremy and Elena. After all, they were the reason the man she loved was gone, but she couldn't think of that; not until after she avenged him.

Then, she heard something wonderful. Jeremy Gilbert was dead and Elena Gilbert turned off her emotions. That would make it all the more easy for Azalea to find her and capture her.

Once Azalea had been in New York for about a day, she called Damon. "What do you want?"

"Where are you and Elena right now? Figured I'd rip a few hearts out before I head to the theater."

(^that's kind of iconic ngl)

"Wouldn't you like to know, blondie. You won't find us." Damon said.

"Cocky, much? In a city of eight million people, you were almost right, it was nearly impossible to find you." Azalea admitted. "But I've been around for a long time. If I want to find someone, I'll find them."

Azalea hung up, her eyes on Damon and Elena. She sped up to them and took them to the nearest alleyway. "And you don't know how badly I wanted to find you."

Azalea was quick to snap Damon's neck, leaving only her and Elena. "Elena Gilbert. I'm still debating how I should kill you. Cut off your head, guillotine style, inject you with werewolf venom, maybe remove your spinal cord and see if it'll grow back."

"Your still mad we killed Kol? That's kind of pathetic, honestly." Elena said, rolling her eyes. Azalea laughed.

"Actually, my original plan was to kill Jeremy, then kill you, but Jeremy managed to execute my plan pretty good on his own. Tell him I said thank you when you're on the other side." She grinned.

"So, are you just gonna keep talking, or are you gonna fight me?" Elena said, breaking a piece off of a wooden pallet that was next to her, hitting Azalea with it.

"Bitch!" Azalea exclaimed. "Hate to say it, but I liked you better with your humanity on. Trembling and defenseless was always a better look on you." Azalea grabbed her by the throat, pinning her to the wall with ease.

"So, what? You're just gonna kill me right here?" Elena asked, struggling to talk.

"Poor, naive Elena. Did you really think that? No. I'm going to make you suffer like you did Kol." Azalea growled, before snapping her neck.