six

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・..・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚐𝚘𝚍, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚕𝚍"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・..・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

A few hours later, Azalea woke up in a circle of salt, in a different place then before. Finn sat to the side, watching her. She stood up quickly. "Finn." She popped her neck. "Glad to see you haven't lost your touch."

Finn chuckled a little, standing up to face her. "It's clear to me that Marcel knows nothing of use to me, but you do. You can tell me right now, or I can dig though your mind until I get it, and you are reduced to nothing."

"Enough with the threats. You already know that I'm not gonna tell you anything, and there's nine hundred years worth of lies and secrecy to dig through." She crossed her arms. "Where's Kol?"

"I was wondering when you would ask that." He laughed. "Kol is dead."

"You're lying." Azalea shook her head. "You're twisted, but even you wouldn't kill the one member of your family left that would even have a chance of standing with you."

"You see, He wasn't with me at all. You inspired him to do some good. He was trying to wake you up when I found him, while Davina was trying to wake all the other vampires."

"You didn't kill him, Finn! You wouldn't!" She raised her voice.

"You don't know me, Azalea!" Finn yelled angrily. "Now, tell me! Is Hope alive?"

Azalea's jaw fell slack. She was really hoping those acting classes she took in the early sixties would be of use right now. "Hope died. What are you talking about?"

Finn shook his head, pointing at her. "See, I knew you were gonna say that, but I know the truth. Marcel confirmed that for me. I thought about killing you. Then, I told myself that wouldn't be much use, but what I can do is much more beneficial."

"Finn, I don't really care for these riddles, or whatever they are. What do you want?" She crossed her arms.

"Simple, really." He raised his hand at her, making her fall to her knees. She struggled against his magic, trying to get up. "I want to channel you."

Finn stepped into the circle, walking up to Azalea with a knife in hand. "Let me go you evil bitch!"

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen." He shook his head. He began carving lines into her forehead, drawing blood.