three

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'* ..*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*..*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

It was two weeks later, and Alexander decided to invite the Mikaelson's over for a night. Klaus and Azalea were left alone in the kitchen.

"Apple?" She offered, holding up a green apple and a knife.

"I'm alright, thank you love." He sent her a polite smile. They weren't very close. He was furious at the fact that she knew their secret and Kol wouldn't let him compel her.

"Please don't be mad at Kol." She began to cut the apple.

"Give me a good reason not to me." She looked up at Klaus, but continued to cut the apple. "He told the sister of a hunter that what we are."

"I haven't given you any reason not to trust me." Azalea pointed out. "I'd never tell him. I'm just sad for Rebekah. First she falls in love with that fool. Then he somehow finds out and keeps her locked away for the rest of eternity."

Before he could say anything, she chopped the final piece of the apple, managing to slice open her pointer finger in the process. "Cazzo!" She mumbled as blood gushed from her finger.

"Language." He bit into his wrist and offered it to her. After looking at him with an odd expression, she took it and drank a bit of his blood, watching as her wound healed.

"What'd you do that for?" She asked as she wiped the blood from the table and her hand.

"Call it a sign of peace, plus, we can't have you bleeding all over your dress, can we?" He took a slice of the apple and popped it into his mouth.

"Right. Thank you, Niklaus." She said with a small smile as she ate her apples.

"Aza." Kol whispered, tiptoe-ing into her room. He was shirtless.

"Kol. What are you doing? The others will be mad." She said, sitting up in bed.

"Don't fret. The only ones awake are Rebekah and Alexander. I made sure everyone else was asleep." Kol walked over to her bed. She pushed the blanket back so he could get next to her in bed.

"Right, but what about when everyone wakes to find you aren't in your bed, but mine?" She asked as he got next to her in bed and pulled the blanket over him.

"Don't worry so much, darling. We'll face it when we come to it." He put his arm around her. She happily put her head on his chest and cuddled up to his warm body. She could hear the rhythmic beating of his heart as her hand lingered on his stomach.