nine

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Klaus woke up naked in the forest. He looked up at the sun and smiled. Elijah threw him some clothes. Klaus turned his head to find Elijah and Azalea there. "You've been busy."

"That was amazing. How long has it been?" Klaus asked, Azalea groaned and turned away as he stood.

"Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf." Elijah informed him.

"Put your junk away, wolf boy." Azalea told him. Klaus chuckled as he got dressed.

"I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill." Klaus said, as Azalea turned back around.

"Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way."

"Not really little though. Quite brutal, and an absolute pain to clean up with Scrooge here." Azalea said, referring to Elijah.

"Just like old times, then." Klaus smiled.

"You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain." Elijah said.

"That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family." Klaus mocked.

"You gave me your word, Niklaus." Elijah remarked.

"What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me." Klaus said.

"I could have. But I didn't." Elijah helped Klaus put on his jacket.

"And now no one can, not even you. Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven. Obviously, Aza is already over it."

"I never had any plans to murder you, technically. Oh, Elijah, I hate to say I told you so, but..." Azalea trailed of.

"Yes, I understood after the twentieth time you said it, Azalea." Klaus and Azalea shared a smile, they always bonded over having a go at Elijah. "Where are they?"

"You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough, and don't worry, that includes Kol." Klaus promised. Azalea smiled as Klaus walked towards her. "What's got you in such a cheery mood?"

"Kind of glad you didn't get killed, I suppose." Azalea laughed as they began to walk through the woods, Elijah trailing behind the two.