eight

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・..・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・..・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

When Azalea finally found Kol, he looked as just bad as he sounded over the phone. He was leaned against a brick wall, looking down. Needless to say, she was concerned. "You look like a zombie."

He looked up, smiling at the sight of her, even though there were tears in his eyes. The bags underneath his eyes were purple, heavily contrasting how pale he was in the face. "And you look like an angel."

Aza brought her hands to his cheeks. He grabbed her wrists lightly, but his hands shook violently. "My Kol..." She frowned, seeing the state he was in. "You're freezing. What happened? Was it Finn? I swear to god..."

"Listen to me, Aza. Just listen." He stopped her, his hands moving to her waist. "Finn... he got a bit perturbed with the saving you bit. And I..."

Azalea didn't want to hear him finish his sentence. She was scared of it. Scared of the reality that she might lose him again. Could she manage it? "I thought I had more time. I thought I could fix my mistakes, but my times running out."

As if on cue, his mistake found her way to them. "Kol? Azalea...?" She cautiously walked over to them, Josh right next to her. She looked concerned. "What's wrong?"

"You're the witch here." Azalea let her hands drop from his face, looking to Davina. "If you truly want to earn my forgiveness, find a way to help him. Finn's done something to him."

Davina looked over to Josh, before her gaze moved to Kol. Jealousy burned in Azalea's heart at the way she stared at him. "We better get him to the tomb. If there's any chance we find a solution, it'll be there."

Kol sat in a chair, looking sickly as the three girls searched for some kind of solution in the various magical texts. Davina basically slammed a book down, pointing to a line.

"Transubstantiation. We can combine it with a protection spell." She said, though Azalea didn't really know what that was.

"Finn's spell blocks that." Rebekah shook her head. "The body calls it, and then he dies. We need to jump him into a new one."

Davina groaned, frustrated. "We can't just pick another body at a farmer's market, we don't even have a spell for that!"

"The only body he should be in is the original one." Azalea muttered, massaging her temples.

Kol stood, albeit weakly. "Davina, Bex? Can you give us a moment alone?"

The two nodded, leaving promptly. "I believe I owe you an apology. And one proper final night."